Electrolux Employee Reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the search See all 2,815 reviews
Productive and fun working place
I assisted the General Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 2, 2017
S&L was one of the best and leading company manufacturing and marketing Lighting products and home appliances. Unfortunately the company was closed down in 1996. I had to leave the job after for a longer time.
Pros
Subsidised Canteen
Cons
Normal Working hours.
Productive and fun work place
Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 31, 2017
Productive and fun work place
Friendly colleagues and managers
Nice place to learn and explore your skills

Received lot of encouragement from seniors
very good working behaviour
Manager Administration (Former Employee) –  Shahjahanpur, RajasthanJuly 11, 2017
every day starts with routine work which was streamlined and enjoyed every movements after taking charge from small company to international behavior lots of working styles handling tactics and dealing with union taught me a lot. very good and strong ethics management. very good very friendly culture and workplace is like your own field of work. Travel 250 KM to and fro every day almost spent 6 hours in journey only. Handling some issues which really a lot to learn like sitting every day in morning meeting with production team and giving them suggestion which was really admired by the plant head / department heads. when my suggestions has been implemented i got the 10% of Financial benefits of the same that was the really enjoyable part .
Pros
free lunch transport medical and uniform
Cons
long hour journey for long period
Good company
Executive - Imports & local purchase (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 14, 2017
E;ectrolux is not focused on long run business in india and due to high market companions electrolux lost their business hold in India markets. This the first company i started my carrier.
Excellent cross functioning opportunities
Assistant Manager - Corporate Strategy (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMarch 6, 2017
Excellent cross functioning opportunities.
Typical day at work always has a steep learning curve.
Management is highly supportive and guiding.
Work Life Balance is to be managed.
very good
service and sales (Former Employee) –  Paravur, KeralaFebruary 12, 2017
Electrolux is an big home appliances company management is very good. Very help full for me and other workers . This is my first job for a big company. Free mind to work here
Trying to revive a loss making unit.
Asstt. General Manager (HR) (Former Employee) –  Shahjahanpur in the stae of RajasthanDecember 5, 2016
A total change in the management is when I was brought in as one of the officers amongst the many but it already seemed too late.
The communication systems were changed for the better. There were no performance management systems in place. The PMS was put in place.
Didn't get much support from the local management, however management at the corporate level did extend full support.
The attitude of the co-workers was indifferent.
The hardest part of the job was to once again put life into the lifeless group of workers.
The only happy moment was when we were able to get the union to agree to our request of having a secret ballot instead of the always used show of hands to elect the president & office bearers.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Putting life into the lifeless group officers, supervisors & workers.
good work place
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Kannur, KeralaSeptember 20, 2016
good work place . the all workers like the manager , service engineers all of them are friendly
all of them have hel;ping mentality .
Enhanced Testing Technical and Managerial Skills
Internship (Former Employee) –  Pune, MHOctober 5, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Enjoyed working alongside my colleagues. There was a lot of variety in the work everyday.
Active, being puntual
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  vijayawadaAugust 21, 2015
I am very Pro-Active in work and being punctual at work place with aupportive management.
I will try to develop the company growth as well as my knowledge along with my career growth. Being punchual and sciencer.
Was a nice start
AREA SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Jalandhar, PBJuly 26, 2015
Was a nice start , Obtain a position at a company where I can maximize my management skills and my quality assurance, program development and training experience.
17 years of Visi cooler/PMX maintenance
Sr. Executive -Service (Coolers & Deepfreezes) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APNovember 25, 2014
My past 17 years cooler refrigeration service and maintenance of 4 districts in andhra pradesh experience holds me in a good stead to comprehend the entire gamut of service with an inherent zeal to achievement. And I am sure that I would justify my inclusion in the service team
Electrolux India service team
Service Manager- Laundry System India (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRJuly 11, 2014
Shearing experience in team highly appreciative
Line manager support much effective in the work field
Handling of different type of customer is hardest part of my job
Service team is most enjoyable of my job
nice work place
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHJune 11, 2014
--My Typical day at work:

1. upload sales entries
2. prepare sales reports
3. analyse target vs achievement.
4. Push secondary sales
5. Market visits

--I learnt:
To be analyctical and to be a target oriened person

--Management:

Good

--My co - workers:

Are supportive

--Hardest Part of job:

To go to market during summers.

--The Most enjoyable Part of the job:

No one interferes in my job and i have authority to take my own decisions regarding work.
Pros
supportive staff.
Cons
No growth opportunity
Leadership activities and fun with co-workers
SAP Basis Administrator and Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 24, 2014
* Collection of Data and preparing weekly reports, coordinating with team in daily activities. Resolving Incidents.

* Pressure from Management is high.

* Co-workers are cooperative and helpful in lot of activities.

* Automation of Weekly reports and sending to higher management.

* Learnt new features of SAP Security.
Pros
Visited lot of places in Pune.
Cons
Food is not good and bad Transportation.
all benefits
Senior Managerment (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DLNovember 2, 2013
great MNC to work with professionals and great enviornment to continue life and yu also get all what family needs
Pros
great mnc
Cons
not profitable
work is woship
production engineer (Current Employee) –  shajahanpur alwarMay 13, 2013
co workers are good at work.managemant is not good as expected.
Great learning avenue for a graduate with no experience
Area Manager - Sales (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APMay 6, 2013
A typical day at work comprised of 2 to 3 hours at the office to gather the updated stock reports and price lists and new leads. Thereafter, the rest of the day would go by meeting new clients, trying to start business with them or meeting existing clients and getting more business out of them. I managed a team of 20 in-store-demonstrators that I appointed to work in various stores to specifically sell our products. I would conduct a meeting once a week to help them keep track of their targets and would dedicate a session of Q&A and training on new technology, sales tactics and competition as well. The hardest part of the job was working with clients that wouldn't do the payments on time, which would hurt my collection records. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to travel within the city and meet new people and expand your connections. Because I eventually want to get into marketing, I spent a lot of time with the Branch Marketing Head, who helped me look at the marketing aspects and the know-hows. I handled a consumer electronics exhibition in which my company took part. This gave me a chance to look into the marketing side of business. It ended up being a great success.

For a graduate straight out of college, this company has really given me an idea as to what I want to do in the future.
Good company to work with
Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  GurgaonMay 3, 2013
For self motivator, and independent worker its best company to work for
Buen ambiente
promotora.vendedora (Former Employee) –  SANMarch 11, 2013
Trabajo muy agradable en todos los sentidos.Me encanta el trabajo de cara al publico.
Pros
ambiente muy bueno.
Cons
ninguno

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electrolux. Our community is ready to answer.

51,015