Election Commission of India

Election Commission of India Employee Reviews

India9 reviews
Its a job done with government officials one can learn and experience the nature of work done by govt. You have to interact with the rurals or with the residents to embrace and educate them about the policies.
My assignment was to liaise regularly with the office of the Nodal Electoral Officer of States/ UTs under my charge, to monitor inter-district movements of EVMs & VVPATs, ensure timely completion of the movement of those machines, report on-going activities about these daily, collection & compiling of data on those EVMs & VVPATs. It was also my responsibility to ensure that Awareness films for voters prepared by the Election Commission of India were screened properly in cinemas and social media. My job also involved field visits and visits to the States for collection of data, inspection and audit of EVMs & VVPATs.
Really I had an amazing experience to work with this awesome commission of Indian Government.My task was to shoot some police security on the day of Loksabha Elections 2019 in Akola, Maharashtra.
Really they provide me a good lunch and also a police security for my cameras.

Overall the Best Commission to work as a Videographer.
Pros
Free Lunches, Police Security
Cons
Long Hours, Whole Day
Good place to learn. Great collegues. Good place to grow and no work pressure. Work life balance. Seniors are supportive and always ready to teach you.
It was fine,get to know lot people both high,low,rude,below poverty line and rich holdings high status.
Enjoyed working but couldn't continue as my contract was cancelled and also Eroll linking with Aadhar card was almost done.
Pros
Once
go to office from 9 Am and return at 5 to 6 Pm. i hv learn hw to interact with people, mainly public experience. i managed to do the given task on time. its a office with nice atmospheric conditions a suitable place for a workplace. the hardest part is the pressures given to do the job faster above the usual speed of the work. i hv enjoyed internet surfing etc..
Pros
no fres lunch
Cons
last weekend of the month
i am done volunteered as web casting engineer . i got experince in job and I feel proud to done my job and I learn new thing in the period.
Pros
free
Cons
1 day
I have learnt may things from here and those who working with us very magnanimous and good so i enjoyed the whole time and i got a better experience from there.
Cons
There was no proper place to sleep. There were lot of problems with the power. I learnt that the Government of India is very well organised. There are very good and efficient officers working hard for the better of tomorrow.
My co-workers were the employe of the bank, P.W.D Engineer, Teacher etc,.

The hardest part of the job is to sit in a chair for throughout the day.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the respect we get from the people and even the co-workers.
Pros
Free lunches, Transport Charges