elawoman

elawoman Work-Life Balance reviews

India23 reviews
Its really a good experience to spend a day with such organisation where you don't have tension but actually you enjoy.Learning is everyday.Managing things smartly.Very supportive staff.I really enjoy doing this work.Learning things from everyone.
I worked with Elawoman I was happy and felt relaxble I never feel that i m working in company just I feel I m working at home where was amazing everything but company shifted in other so I had to leave that company.
A company reputation is depends on managers under whom one works, if you got the good one, you will definitely like the work culture.

Thanks for Elawoman
Work Environment depends upon the team and teams at elawoman are very supportive and understanding. Everything was good and i really like to join Elawoman in future if i will get any chance again.
Pros
Flexible work environment
Cons
Saturday working
The company is very flexible and the management is understanding which helps us to balance our work life. The infrastructure of the company is good and the environment is flexible.
Pros
So far the best infrastructure facilities for the staff and employees.
Cons
No concern so far since the company is very flexible
A great process oriented company which serves a good work-life balance to all employees. Every employee is dedicated to his/her duty. Well managed company. And you can talk to management anytime you are in trouble regarding your work, salary or anything related to the office.
Pros
Very well planned, organized, management and staffing
Cons
Well I don't think there are any issues for me..
It is a great company to work with. As you get a chance to work with the people of your age who helps you and give suggestions on the work you do. It is really exciting working with the team and I am learning a lot of new things.
Pros
The staff members give your various opportunities so that you can show your talent.
Cons
I really enjoy the positive environment here and do not have any negative thoughts so far.
The salary process of this company is amazing. You get your salary exactly on the allocated day of every month. They also provide incentive based on your work.
Pros
Salary is always on time
Cons
I do not have any problem regarding the working environment and salary.
There is proper guidance for freshers. Team leaders are supportive, understanding and will help you grow personally and professionally. Each day is filled with zeal and enthusiasm to achieve new goals.
Pros
It is a great company to take a good start.
Cons
I do not find any cons here.