elawoman

elawoman Pay & Benefits reviews

India23 reviews
I have improved my skills perfectly after joining Elawoman. I have learned to use latest tools related to my field from my team leaders. They also offer various opportunities so that we can show our capabilities to them.
Pros
Flexible Timings and On-time Salary
Cons
Less number of paid leaves
A great process oriented company which serves a good work-life balance to all employees. Every employee is dedicated to his/her duty. Well managed company. And you can talk to management anytime you are in trouble regarding your work, salary or anything related to the office.
Pros
Very well planned, organized, management and staffing
Cons
Well I don't think there are any issues for me..
Regarding the salary, I am really satisfied with the company. Always paid on time and lots of incentives. Fair calculation of salary and there's not a single day where my salary is delayed.
Pros
Salary is always paid on time
Cons
Deduction of salary for health insurance.
The salary process of this company is amazing. You get your salary exactly on the allocated day of every month. They also provide incentive based on your work.
Pros
Salary is always on time
Cons
I do not have any problem regarding the working environment and salary.
Work Culture is awesome here. Respect to the employees in every area. Follow the process of Ontime salary. Behaviour of Team leaders towards their team is really nice. Work hours are uniform, and you get paid for your overtime too which is an amazing thing.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
The only cons I would say is Saturday working