elawoman
elawoman Employee Review

Good Work place Environment

February 12, 2019
It has been a wonderful journey in Elawoman for the last 2 years with Good learning opportunities.Management in some team is amazing and the team members are very supportive.
Pros
Good place to kick start career
Cons
Less Paid leaves
September 25, 2019
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Delhi
Its really a good experience to spend a day with such organisation where you don't have tension but actually you enjoy.Learning is everyday.Managing things smartly.Very supportive staff.I really enjoy doing this work.Learning things from everyone.
February 22, 2019
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
It is a great company to work with. As you get a chance to work with the people of your age who helps you and give suggestions on the work you do. It is really exciting working with the team and I am learning a lot of new things.
Pros
The staff members give your various opportunities so that you can show your talent.
Cons
I really enjoy the positive environment here and do not have any negative thoughts so far.
February 22, 2019
Same location
call center (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Regarding the salary, I am really satisfied with the company. Always paid on time and lots of incentives. Fair calculation of salary and there's not a single day where my salary is delayed.
Pros
Salary is always paid on time
Cons
Deduction of salary for health insurance.