elawoman
elawoman Employee Review

September 25, 2019
Its really a good experience to spend a day with such organisation where you don't have tension but actually you enjoy.Learning is everyday.Managing things smartly.Very supportive staff.I really enjoy doing this work.Learning things from everyone.
February 22, 2019
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
It is a great company to work with. As you get a chance to work with the people of your age who helps you and give suggestions on the work you do. It is really exciting working with the team and I am learning a lot of new things.
Pros
The staff members give your various opportunities so that you can show your talent.
Cons
I really enjoy the positive environment here and do not have any negative thoughts so far.
February 20, 2019
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
The company follows a very transparent rule and each staff and employees are really respected. Never felt so comfortable. Best colleagues and seniors.
Pros
Very transparent and ethical in its conduct
Cons
Long working hours which is very common.
March 4, 2020
Same location
Search engine optimization (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
I worked with Elawoman I was happy and felt relaxble I never feel that i m working in company just I feel I m working at home where was amazing everything but company shifted in other so I had to leave that company.