Ebix Software

Ebix Software Employee Reviews

Good enviroment
Team lean in Finance (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 6, 2017
Good place to work, anyone can balance their personal life with work life easily here. Company provide lunch free of cost here. Management is also good here.
Pros
Free Lunch
Productive and lots of good opportunities
Sr. Manager / Technical Architect - JAVA (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 5, 2017
I got lots of good opportunities here to show my skills and proved my self. It is really a great experience to work here. I felt proud to work in the environment like this.
Associate Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, UPDecember 24, 2015
Good company from all perspective. The Senior management and colleagues are very co-operative. The hardest part of the job is to do perfect work in less time deadlines. I enjoyed a lot here.
Nice company to work with.
Sr. Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 29, 2015
Professional culture with nice environment. Proper training is provided to perform the assigned duties. Taking calls about commercial insurance and making up sales was the core responsibility.
Web Based Applicatrion
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadAugust 31, 2015
We are providing some services like bdmrs,crms,rti and property tax and the government is suggested to central governament like implement electronic system.our company got the tender and we are started e-gov there.
the main aim of this electronic system is avoiding manual works. Initially if the citizen wants to apply for birth certificate, he has to go to municipal council or corporation and there he can get the certificate. But after applying birth certificate if the citizen didn’t get the certificate again he has to go to council for status of the application because of this citizens time was elapsed.
Excellent Exposure
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Nagpur, MHJanuary 24, 2015
Excellent Exposure in Core Java, best company for freshers and localides. Extreme hardwork need to be done. Company works on their CRM based domain world class product. Company seniors are extremely talented. best part of this job is no work load at all you are free to work loosely as you want.
Cons
Good to learn and feels like Home
Trainee,SQA (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJune 26, 2014
1)while testing Particular CCP's spent almost 14 hrs at Office and again went on Saturday and sunday as release was on Monday.Also tried very hard to reproduce an issue continuously for three days.
2) I learned Functionality of Testing(Including Automation) and Business side of Insurance and a lot as i entered into the company without any Basic Knowledge.
3)Great support from my management and even will have lot of knowledge Transfer sessions from Management.
4)Nice working Environment and each and ever person is so helping and Friendly towards me
5)Updating Written test cases and Scenarios as we start them writing before receiving Sign-Off document.
6)Finding interesting defects while testing
Pros
Team lunches
Cons
Over time
SR. Executive
Ebix as a Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Noida, UPDecember 16, 2013
Nice Exeperience with ebix software pvt ltd good co workers good team a nice journey with ebix software pvt ltd.
Pros
aa
Cons
bb
Sr. Executive (Current Employee) –  NoidaFebruary 10, 2013
Audited medical claims.
I do Interaction with the client via E-mail.
Improved Communication
Co-workers are Co-Operative if we get high volume of work and follow instructions.
Direct interaction with the client if any, escalation.
Knowledgeable part in medical.
Pros
free meal, cab
Learnt a lot from the organization to work in a team...
Insurance Claims Executive (Current Employee) –  Noida , NSEZ complexJanuary 31, 2013
My overall experience is really good...I learnt a lot from this organization regarding professionalism, working environment.

There was fun working in the organization.
Pros
free meals at day time
Cons
cabs issue
Productive and Easy to learn new things
Quality Analyst Q2 (Current Employee) –  NoidaAugust 29, 2012
working in Ebix with team members together allowed more interaction and valuable learning experience.
management is very supportive and always gave the satisfactory solution whenever I go with problems,and his comments have been very constructive and effective.
Pros
free luches and free convance