Eaton Employee Reviews

Found 236 reviews matching the search See all 3,381 reviews
Joined Eaton as CREDIT ANALYST for Asia (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 25, 2019
A good higher management and helps to grow. Employee friendly company, with a very good work life balance. Flexible work timings are available depending on manager
Only work no other activities
Deputy Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2019
The company has suddenly changed their working environment and started concentrating on profit making. Management is no longer bothered about employees their extended working hours, personal needs etc.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Extra working hrs
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 26, 2018
Great place to work! Promotes a collaborative environment. There is variation in work culture based on team and location but generally I would rate it 9 on 10.
Excellent place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 11, 2019
Fun at work , employee oriented , focused , detailed and organised.

Ethical . I have had 9 plus years of service and I enjoyed the tenure working .

I would still like to work with Eaton.
Little bit stressful and slow-paced work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pune, IndiaJanuary 21, 2019
The primary focus of my internship, was to get accustomed to the work environment, gain knowledge about various companies. Then the focus was shifted to establishing a project to help accustom myself in hydraulics department. The job required me to travel 30 miles everyday. Additionally, the timings were highly strict with 9am - 6pm. Thus, no time was left at the end of the day. Therefore, I did not continue my work at Eaton after graduation.
Great Place
(www.eaton.com) as Lead Designer - Power (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 29, 2018
I learned a lot of Hydraulics design of Gear pump. It was nice place to work.Good company good culture and good people.worked on Design of gear pump and pump testing.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
More work
Production
Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  AhamadnagerNovember 10, 2018
Multinational companies

Motivation and 5s

Environment and safety first

Additional function

Overall instruments in related job handling skill

Best
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long time
Exciting time to learn and contribute to organization growth
Senior Manager for UPS New Product Development (Current Employee) –  Puducherry, PuducherrySeptember 17, 2018
I have gained many skills with respect to team handling and business support. Provided technical mentor-ship to the team and contributed for profit planning.
Pros
Many opportunities for learning
Cons
Should improve on employee engagement
Anayist GL
Analyst – General Ledger and Fixed assets (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 24, 2018
one of the best empolyeer I ever worked , very good mangemnt and people Centric , very good HR managemnt , Only issue is promation is difficult as poeple as not leaveing oraganisation quickly
Productive..
diploma mechanical engineer (Former Employee) –  Pimpri, Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 25, 2018
One of the best company for safety of worker an working place...give chance for fresher to take a experience for future of life...many people take a training from this company.
Pros
Cons
Ok
Good Work-Life Balance
Senior Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 7, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Eaton. The people are very nice and supportive of each other. The technical career path is good. Eaton put strong emphasis on its value system.
learning place
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Current Employee) –  Pondicherry Ho., PuducherrySeptember 4, 2018
I am working in the manufacturing engineering department which includes the maintenance department too. So myself work in both the machine buildings and machine maintenance. Learn more good things in that company. Work force is less bu partiallity at peak level.That was the biggest scare for the management i used to tell. Otherwise it is good in all aspects.
Cons
partiality
The working culture of the Eaton is good
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pimpri, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2018
We get more opportunities to learn there.
I learned lot of things in company.
The company take care of employees in the point of safety. Everymonth they provide training for the employee in free of cost.
I love the company. If they provide one more chance in their company IAM ready to work with them.
Thank ALot Eaton.
Pros
Free food. 8hrs shift, Monthly meeting with MD, Yearly Bonous
Cons
No Overtime payment for Trainee
Productive & Young Working Environment
Sr. Business Development Analyst (EIEC) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 3, 2018
The work environment is energetic and filled with enthusiastic individuals. Young team gives a very fresh vibe to the work environment.

Since, it is a back office, a typical day at work involves checking of the work updates and new requirements from US counterparts and plan work accordingly.

The hardest part of job is tight deliverables, esp in strategy related projects.

The most enjoyable part is the teams being young give a lot of fun opportunities.
Eatons Review
Team Lead/ Lead Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 2, 2018
EITC pune is India development center. This is captive unit and it is not expanding more as Engineering enovation center there at same place. Sometimes latest technology used by engineering innovation center and they are not partnering with EITC.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
not using latest technology
One of the best place to work on
Senior Analyst (ABAP) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 28, 2018
Very ethical company to work with. Work life balance is really good. Management is very transparent and approachable.

Work culture is good. My team was like a small family. We enjoyed working with each other.
Good company to work with
Market Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune,IndiaJune 28, 2018
Good company to work with. Cool and healthy work atmosphere. Learnt many business, software, managerial and soft skills. The management is good. For me commute was the hardest part, and being part of ERGs was the best part
Production engineer
Production engineer (Former Employee) –  Ahmednagar, MaharashtraJune 28, 2018
Great experience in big scale mnc company.i started my career from Eaton.all the people from worker to top management are very kind and assistive.i was remain employee of the months two times due to my consistancy in work and presenty.always thankfull for Eaton for giving me opportunity to work.
my store
Packing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Puducherry, PuducherryJune 9, 2018
nice good working and exlent finish tell about from any workers all time safety and working in the place and work is also free and breaks monthly one day salary with leave
Pros
dhosa ittai
Good Company to work
Supplier Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 31, 2018
Excellent company environment , Great people interaction.
working for more that 2 year in supplier quality. it is strict on policy and good working culture.
Pros
medical facility, affordable lunch, snacks
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eaton. Our community is ready to answer.

51,155