Eaton Employee Reviews

Good Work-Life Balance
Senior Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 7, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Eaton. The people are very nice and supportive of each other. The technical career path is good. Eaton put strong emphasis on its value system.
learning place
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Current Employee) –  Pondicherry Ho., PuducherrySeptember 4, 2018
I am working in the manufacturing engineering department which includes the maintenance department too. So myself work in both the machine buildings and machine maintenance. Learn more good things in that company. Work force is less bu partiallity at peak level.That was the biggest scare for the management i used to tell. Otherwise it is good in all aspects.
Cons
partiality
The working culture of the Eaton is good
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pimpri, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2018
We get more opportunities to learn there.
I learned lot of things in company.
The company take care of employees in the point of safety. Everymonth they provide training for the employee in free of cost.
I love the company. If they provide one more chance in their company IAM ready to work with them.
Thank ALot Eaton.
Pros
Free food. 8hrs shift, Monthly meeting with MD, Yearly Bonous
Cons
No Overtime payment for Trainee
Productive & Young Working Environment
Sr. Business Development Analyst (EIEC) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 3, 2018
The work environment is energetic and filled with enthusiastic individuals. Young team gives a very fresh vibe to the work environment.

Since, it is a back office, a typical day at work involves checking of the work updates and new requirements from US counterparts and plan work accordingly.

The hardest part of job is tight deliverables, esp in strategy related projects.

The most enjoyable part is the teams being young give a lot of fun opportunities.
Eatons Review
Team Lead/ Lead Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 2, 2018
EITC pune is India development center. This is captive unit and it is not expanding more as Engineering enovation center there at same place. Sometimes latest technology used by engineering innovation center and they are not partnering with EITC.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
not using latest technology
One of the best place to work on
Senior Analyst (ABAP) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 28, 2018
Very ethical company to work with. Work life balance is really good. Management is very transparent and approachable.

Work culture is good. My team was like a small family. We enjoyed working with each other.
Production engineer
Production engineer (Former Employee) –  Ahmednagar, MaharashtraJune 28, 2018
Great experience in big scale mnc company.i started my career from Eaton.all the people from worker to top management are very kind and assistive.i was remain employee of the months two times due to my consistancy in work and presenty.always thankfull for Eaton for giving me opportunity to work.
Good company to work with
Market Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune,IndiaJune 28, 2018
Good company to work with. Cool and healthy work atmosphere. Learnt many business, software, managerial and soft skills. The management is good. For me commute was the hardest part, and being part of ERGs was the best part
my store
Packing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Puducherry, PuducherryJune 9, 2018
nice good working and exlent finish tell about from any workers all time safety and working in the place and work is also free and breaks monthly one day salary with leave
Pros
dhosa ittai
Good Company to work
Supplier Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 31, 2018
Excellent company environment , Great people interaction.
working for more that 2 year in supplier quality. it is strict on policy and good working culture.
Pros
medical facility, affordable lunch, snacks
Cons

Want to know more about Eaton?

Ask a question
CREDIT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  IndiaMay 23, 2018
> Very professional environment
> Employee Friendly Company
> Good open door policy
> Good Management
> Strict adherence to policies
> Great place to learn new things
Awesome place to work
Project Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 22, 2018
awesome place to work , HR , managers are very helpful in personal and professional manner . Good Salary , nice work culture ,
adjustable shift timings .
Great Place To Work
Team Leader Purchase (Current Employee) –  PuneMay 12, 2018
Great place to work followed with great culture. Interpersonal savvy.
The learning provided here is to a big extent.
Careergrowth opportunities
Parallel Coaching
engineering service and manager oriented
Sr, design engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 7, 2018
no good responese work only importance given to girls and activities other than work, worse work culture. expectations are same for all bands only join this company as manager not technical person
Pros
good salary, good life for womens, well gorwth for bucket peoples
Cons
no value for hard work, low band people need to struggle for growth, manger is boss
Productive and fun place to work. A lot to learn.
HR Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 25, 2018
Eaton being my first employer, I have learnt a lot and have got a very good and diverse exposure in work. I have got multiple opportunities to enhance my skills and my seniors are always ready to help. Overall very goo experience.
amazing place
Associate Engineer (Former Employee) –  PuneMarch 10, 2018
The work given was good, projects were demanding, needed attention from manager from time to time, work-life balance, proactive environment, learning environment
A place with utmost office politics at senior level
Manager (Former Employee) –  Eaton India Innovation Center PuneMarch 10, 2018
The Eaton India Center in Pune is a engineering product development center for all the business segments of Eaton and has in past few years grown in numbers in addition to a new site with good infrastructure and labs.

While the center claims to transform from Engineering center to innovation center, nothing as such has changed in terms of content and scope of the work (primarily basic CAD, application engg and platform support) since the leadership remains the same with the same age old orthodox ways of management.

What works here is being politically in inner circle of a few global leaders. While the company pays fairly well, growth does not happen as a function of performance, but a function of the closeness to few decision makers.

A coterie of few experienced individuals (claim to be leaders) who are in the system for 10-15-20 years, manages the show. They act as opinion makers and a conduit to the senior management in providing the intelligence about what's happening on floor.

While they hire good talent (lateral, campus), they are not able to retain and groom the same due to - politics and poor quality of the overall work content that provides minimal learning and growth opportunities.

Managers mostly spend time in meetings or in preparing presentations for 2 level ups who use the presentations to keep further two level ups happy with glorified stories. Most of managers are operations managers, NOT engineering managers, and hence obviously the culture is to "manage" the show and not to "innovate thru breakthru technologies".

Mostly people decisions
  more... are taken based upon the collective perceptions of a few "inner circle" individuals and not based upon entitlement or performance.

While globally it's a great company with good products and technologies, the Pune center does not really reflect the same. If someone is very savvy and great at interpersonal relationship management, and upward management this could be a great place to work!
Pros
- Great infrastructure, competitive compensation, employee friendly policies
Cons
- All those points in the review summary!
Work culture is highly professional
Associate Customer Support representative (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 1, 2018
Highly professional work place.It was a great path to showcase our knowledge and also got an opportunity to work , learn different tasks.

Training - Compulsory training facility for each and every employee.

Certification courses - After completing training, certificates were provided.

Team work - During huge volume enjoyed work by managing breaks.
I have learned a lot from this company
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Current Employee) –  PIMPARIJanuary 10, 2018
This company gave me an opportunity to identify myself. Its gave a chance to participate in front of others and gave my level best. Its make me a confident people.
Overall good company
Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ahmednagar, MaharashtraDecember 24, 2017
Best saftey poor managment overall good organization best part is saftey but not respect for apprantice engineer no chance for growing career good culture. cultural activities are very outstanding HR department also best.
Pros
free lunch clothes
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eaton. Our community is ready to answer.

51,097