Eagle supply Employee Reviews

Good company to work for.
Order Completion Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMOctober 4, 2017
Eagle Supply was a very good company for me to work for. It was good to learn all the equipment and tools that went into oilfield use, and it really helped me down the road.
Drove your own vehicle
Regional Sales (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMMarch 26, 2017
Covered a lot of territory from Hobbs, to Lubbock was not bad it was a commission position the people were very nice , family owned and operated worked 7:00 to 5:00
Small family owned business
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMNovember 9, 2016
Overall, the company treated me good. Not too happy with their timing of when they laid me off. It would help if the company offered benefits. Better company vehicle, Could of explained the compensation better. I felt like I was misled. Owners are very nice people.
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
not enough pay, had to pay for my own gas and then get reimbursed.
fun and makes you feel like family
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  hobbs nmMay 27, 2015
my typical day starts with me clocking in looking over my orders if I haven't completed them the day before load all the sales peoples trucks pull back orders and receive and check in freight that comes in. go to lunch about 1230 come back at 130 get the afternoon orders and pull them until my shift ends. management consists our ceo, our payroll branch, sales manager, operations manager, they are understanding and fair aslong as you keep them updated such as if youre going to be late and such, the hardest part of the job , would be if the other warehouse associates aren't there it puts the brunt of the burden on you.most enjoyable part would be the atmosphere of a cohesive team and family.
Pros
hour lunches, flexible if theres an emergeny
Cons
isunderstadigs and miscomunication at times