DXC Technology Employee Reviews

no job security
Associate Professional (Current Employee) –  bangaloreMay 26, 2018
we cannot utilize the talent we have. we will be forced to work in support and if we oppose and don not agree for support we will be in bench and very soon employee will be fired. very disappointed with this company
Pros
no stress at work
Cons
no projects to work
Good to work
Product Tester - Current Business Analyst Role (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 22, 2018
Good to work and learn and gain knowledge and improve the career. Very Good management. Nice Workplace culture.
Employee should have growth mindset and believe their abilities, this can be developed through dedication and hard work.
A fantastic company to work
Joined as Manager Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Noida , IndiaMay 21, 2018
DXC Technology is the world’s leading business transformation company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Born of the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC serves nearly 6,000 private and public-sector enterprises across 70 countries. DXC’s technology independence, global talent, expertise, and extensive alliance of partners combine to deliver the most powerful end-to-end next-generation IT services and solutions.
Na
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 18, 2018
A good place to work for the freshers....you will learn lots of things provided you are flexible and should be ready to stretch yourself beyond your capacity.
The hardest part of job is ...you need to have strong patience and the most enjoyable part of job is supportive management & work life balance.
Pros
Complete Work Life Balance
Cons
Salaries
Good Place to work and learn new things.
Netbackup Administrator, Operations (Current Employee) –  INDIAMay 15, 2018
While working in this organisation i have learnt so many things . I have resolved the technical issues. apart from technical skills i have learnt the management skills, handling Sev 1 issues ,Running SRT's and resolving them successfully. Manager are helpful and give their support whenever it is required. Work culture is very positive and productive here. we have team building exercise here and group discussion sessions on technical issues. I always enjoy the work and love to resolve the technical issues.
Pros
Positive environment, games facility, good work culture
Cons
N/a
professionally managed company
Sr Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 3, 2018
Good work here. I got a implementation chance here . I worked with international team to Asia pacific implementations in different countries like vietnam, Laos , Combodia and Bankok.
Financial associate
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 1, 2018
I am working in D X V technology, here the work environment is good, and working place also great, and I got best performance award with in 6 months that is so happy to me
The current hurdles of Dxc are like a Typical new born company, which lacks of directions, over ruled by numbers only.
Sr Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaApril 30, 2018
My Dxc experience is mixed with positves and negatives, On the professional front I would say it is negative , as there is neither job security nor new jobs for senior profiles, hence resulted in unstoppable sackings happening since the birth of DXC took place, no guarantee on when it will ends up and flourishes. How ever on the personal front one can find a perfect work life balance, can find some time to spend with family with the kind of freedom we have to work from home, unlike other IT companies.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Job Risk, No much options of new opportunities
Didn't get hike for 1 year
Associate Professional - Application Designer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaApril 22, 2018
Do not pay variable. No hiek and didn't pay variable at all of you rated 1 also. Retention bonus for 2 plus is not more than 10k . No incentives of staying late in office. No variable pay
Pros
Ni hike, no variable pay
Cons
Long hours without any incentive. They are just using employees
Good
Lead Business Analyst & Consultant (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 18, 2018
Have got many opportunities in DXC to enhance knowledge and skills. Have gained diversified experience in Domain and gained expertise to work closely with pre sales
what I learned
Associate Professional Product Developer (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 15, 2018
You are given a project and have to deliver on them. It doesn't matter how and the management doesn't care from where. People with experience are relaxed and doesn't do much where as the new employees are forced to work on weekends as well. Not a good place to work and grow.
DXC Technologies
Role - Project Manager (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 12, 2018
The Work Culture is good and there has been a lot which helped me to learn the NSSR (Non Standard Service Request) in Service Delivery process and as its a new organization due to a merger of 2 giant companies CSC and HPE the company is trying to get stable.
Not much career advancement
Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 12, 2018
We will not get much opportunity in learning new skills and advance career in upcoming technologies. The benefits are far less than market standards and poorly managed projects. The other big issue is the pain with support functions, they never respond in time.
Cons
Stress Due to poor management, everything has to be owned by employee even travel related actvities, poor support group functions
Bad place to work
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaApril 5, 2018
There is no ambulance also in case of emergency , no motivation for work, no one is concerned about deliverable and client. No job guarantee and career
Pros
nothing
Cons
lose your confidence
Working at DXC
Technology Consultant II (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 3, 2018
It has been almost two years working with this enterprise and have learnt a lot of things. Got a very good exposure to work with Citrix Environment and Virtualization.
Great Place to work!
Associate Professional (Former Employee) –  NoidaApril 2, 2018
A great organization to work with. The management and work culture is tremendous. I am proud I started my career with an organization like CSC (Now DXC)
Pros
Management, work culture
Good place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 2, 2018
Good place to work altogether. But the growth and compensation hike is not as expected. Could have been much better in terms of rewards and recognition for the performing resources.
Pros
work culture
Cons
Progress, hike
Open Culture, Time Flexibility, Healthy Environment
Professional Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 31, 2018
Overall my experience is good about DXC. I have learned a lot in this company. I have been evolved a better professional in this company. I have got the opportunity to work in every field like technical, client facing roles, client support. The most enjoyable part in the healthy environment, Time flexibility, Work from home option etc.
Good
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 27, 2018
Its good and for the employ benefits and good work location, not much projects as of now and good timings to go improvement and technical skills All the best
average culture
Associate Product Developer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 25, 2018
descent usual it experience.good for delhi ncr people ,close proximity to home. onsite opportunities varies from project to project.

so overall i would rate 3.5 out of 5 .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.