DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Found 766 reviews matching the search See all 2,385 reviews
Good
Technology Consultant III (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 5, 2019
its good company.work life balance is good. work culture is good. Good people and good team and good manager. You will get encouragement for every good work you do.
BO/BODS Sr Consultant (Former Employee) –  HYDERABADSeptember 4, 2019
Its very good company given good carrier and its productive and fun work place. Wonderful work environment give goo d carrier for all the employees.thanks
Still improving
Financial Associate II (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 31, 2019
Mergered by HPE & CSC.New management unable to handle completely.
Policies not revealed.
It still in Progressive stage.
Less Career Growth.
Less Hikes.
No Bonus
Workday Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 29, 2019
Productive and good workplace. Learned a lot which helps me to build myself. work environment is good and people are helping a lot in all aspects. overall is good.
Service Transition Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2019
Rating for company is based on the project I am currently assigned to. It might differ in other projects. Therefore, check other ratings given by other employees.
Unhappy
L2 Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 25, 2019
They seem to be careless about the people who work there. I was an contractor, my contract got over after 1 year. So, my consultancy is sending mail continuously regarding extension of my contract but they are not giving any response. Employees are not their priority. It's like came here, work and go home. Last thing what i wanna say is, people are not helpful here.
Pros
Cons
Lots, once you get selected, u would understand automatically
Good company to join as fresher
Infrastructure technical delivery consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 22, 2019
Good company to join as fresher
Learned about how to create ticket, how to do fexible shifts, about customer service, rtops. How to be professional.learnt how to handle work pressure
Pros
Free cab
Cons
No hike
Good Worklife balance
Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 22, 2019
Good company, I won't say excellent because some of the company policies are not good. For freshers is a good place to work but experienced not much growth. Salary, promotions, fun activities.. so and so.. all stop. No employee motivation. You need money you work here or else door is always open to leave.
Good working culture
SAP BASIS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2019
goog working culture...........
no stress.........
friendly culture with the management.....
right place to build and improve your skills and we get support.
Pros
No stress releated to work
Cons
Hikes
Very rewarding career at DXC
(QA) engineering teams within the product line (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 19, 2019
DXC is a nice place to work and I have a long tenure here with multiple opportunities to travel abroad contries like USA, UK etc. It's work culture is good, with work life balance
Good
Associate Professional Service Delivery (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 19, 2019
Good working experience
Good exposure to technology
Good team
Career wise, a good company to start with.
Overall learning is good.
Located all over India
Worst and Pathetic ever
Professional application Delivery (SAP Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Electronic City, Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 7, 2019
I had joined this company 4 years back, Well Being a regular Employee of DXC Technology I can provide a true and unbiased review.
Day at work-: Not good you have to work like you have have never worked before. Just work like a robot with no life.
Learning-: Depends upon the project which you will work. Honestly no learning in this company. Completely zero learning and you have to learn from your own if you really want to learn.
Management-: Worst and Pathetic ever.
Work place culture-: Only Firing and Firing employees; no hikes in salary. Just Work like a blue collar worker with no hopes and wishes.
Hardest part-: To survive in this company.
Enjoyable part in this company-: Unfortunately this thing doesn’t exist in this company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Many
Productive and fun
Financial Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 5, 2019
1.The projects in DXC are highly informative, everyday an employee used to be benefited in one or the other process.
2.Good management.
3.There is nothing like hardest part of the job, an employee should be educated about the process before he starts the production to deliver the best and reduce the errors.
4.Enjoyable part of the work is training to juniors and at month ends, I was enjoying the pressure of work on month ends.
Old school managers treating you as labours
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 5, 2019
You are mistreated, yelled at and humiliated not because of your work but for lunch hours and breaks. Managers want you at desk all the time even when your work is complete. No flexibility or transparency at all. Work from home is now removed, overtime pay is on hold, onsite opportunities is on hold, hike is on hold. No hike or promotion for close to three years now.
Project is excellent, fellow colleagues are good but no appreciation or reward for your work. No career growth.
Productive and fun workplace with badminton court
Project Lead (Agile Expert) (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 5, 2019
I have learnt major skills and lots of training here.
Overall Management was so good.
Workplace culture is fantastic with more focus on Diversity.
Pros
Free Coffee/tea
Overall a great experience to work in this company
Technical Support Representative Ii (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 2, 2019
Great work environment
Friendly people
No pressure
It was a great experience to work in this company
I have learnt a lot it has helped me grow as a individual
My first ever company which has given me so many memories to remember
i world rate 3/5
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 2, 2019
I have been working at DXC Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good work environment Almost all major cities have DXC so easy to transfer to own location Better hikes compare to market Clear scope documents for each project Good management, HR policies and Personal carrier growth.
Maintained Work/Life balance
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida IndiaAugust 2, 2019
A happy place to work for. work/life balance is very well maintained and the managers and peers are co-operative. Also, the work is cool . Client is also very happy.
Productive and fun worplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Electronic City, Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 1, 2019
Basically it is an agile project so we have work for 15 days. so first two weeks we will have a work . i have learned a lot
Good management but after merging with new company we have not received hike. Fun workplace .
Pathetic
Enterprise Data Analytics Lead, Deutsche Bank (DB) (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 29, 2019
No life, rude behavior from managers. Always demonstrations from managers. Being afraid everyday of losing job. No proper road map towards ongoing projects.
Pros
No pros
Cons
All bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.