DXC Technology
Information from DXC Technology:

DXC Technology Employee Reviews

India1,072 reviews
Found 1,072 reviews matching the search
DXC is expanded to a large area. The work culture in DXC is very friendly.
I love to spend time playing pool and also do work out when ever i get time out of my work. Life here is so cool. Thanks, DXC for such an awesome workplace.
Pros
Big area for walk and Gymnasium for workout.
It’s beautiful place to work with great work life balance only concern is salary but I don’t think it has great impact as long as you have peaceful environment.

Great Manager he is so cool and encouraging. Management can work on paying salaries as per market standards.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Salaries
No Job security.
Fire any time.

no salary when fire.

terrible management.

Hire and fire rule . every day firing.

3rd class company.

this is not good company. after joining you are spoiling your carrier
Pros
no pros. managers are playing politics.
Cons
managers are playing politics. never join this company.
Here when i joined i expected development work but they are providing support for the application.
So only i am looking for different organization else this is good organization only.
Its really good workplace to learn new technology. If you eager to work then you will get a lot of opportunity here. Management is always very keen to provide you new roles and responsibilities, its up-to you how much you can grab.
Pros
Environment
Cons
More work less salary, No Vertical growth
I have joined dxc.technology at nov 2018 as a college graduate. Got trainning on java and Angular full stack, my first project was based on Java and Angular but after this i was deployed one of the project where i works on old technology.
Pros
Salary on time.
Cons
Maximum projects based on old technology.
The company has what is called as IJP "internal job posting". However, when you apply for IJP the management would use all the cheap tactics to stop you from joining the new positon. eg:- goin behind your back and asking the hiring manager to not to hire you because you are incompetent & even not releasing you when requested by the hiring manager.
Pros
its an MNC
Cons
no job security, managers are incompetent, you are not recognised based on your talent but your connections
DXC is a good place to work .It provide work life balance to the employees and flexible working hours also if required based on the situation.
Work environment is also very good.
fun space to work at, the team which i was working was very socializing and good to work with (including the manager). All in all, the workspace was good to work at.
Multinational to give you immense opportunity to work in various fields of your interests. The team which eats together, grow together. It is one of the oldest & biggest startup after merger.
Good place to work and management is also doing ok. Post merger of CSC technologies and HPES to form DXC Technologies, company is going through a an transformation. The new CEO is promising.
Need some challenging management team to take up new ideas.
Older tools and processes are not up to the market standard.

New strategy should be taken up to face the market.
Work-life balance
Good compensation

Good team & manager

MEPZ - good spot and environment

Benefits are awesome

Internal team

Management is good
I spent almost 6 years in CSC (DXC). My overall experience was good. I will be very happy If I get the opportunity to join DXC again in my future. Looking forward good opportunity in DXC
Pros
Cab, medical room
Cons
Low salary package
A very pleasant learning experience I had. Job culture can be improved and constant need based trainings will allow the employees to stay motivated. I sincerely wish that I would cross paths again with them at a later stage of my career ! Thank you for all the experience.
It's a good managment and nice company to work. i worked as sql dba for
Mphasis for 2.5 years and further for DXC technology since last 7 months. As our project will end in next 2 months, i am looking for any better opportunity as a sql dba.
Nothing to tell.Its so stress and no one will help you.
Will join based of salary and most of things its complicated and survive is not sure for the long period.
DXC is altogether a good place to work which help keep good balance between work and personal life.

Nice management and less politics as compared to few other companies.
Good domain and management also very good,for freshers it is a very good company and also provide can facilitate and cafeteria is good and office also
Good Company with bad people and the people made the company bad by doing politics and no work. The company is at the Ex-trim end of bad things. Do not come here to cry..
I joined at DXC in 2018 as a fresher and I feel it is a good company for freshers to expand your skill and knowledge. and management is good and support every one.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9