Dream

Dream Employee Reviews

Production or design
Company should have good future,it should have lot of work,dream to work in aboard,becoming richest person in world,busy in day to day life,achieving goal.
Pros
Free lunches, Free rent, Free transportation
Overall Good Learning Period
I joined Dream Furniture Group as Business Development Manager and Currently i am here as Director -Sales & Mktg.I have learned many things there that how to run a big business and how to expand it all over the Nation.When i started with the Venture,the company is just an ordinary Private company,but aftre doing Hardwork and survey of the market,we entered in to E-Commerce Business and start working with huge E-Commerce Leaders like Sanpdeal,FLipkart,Shopclues,Mebelkart and Expanded it also in offline with Dealer Channel.

So overall i learned too much things from a pin to plane,Handling a Team of Near About 50 People in staff and 150 People of other Departments and Labour.
Pros
Friendly Enviorment
Cons
Long Hours
Good work
Working hour was good.It was awesome place to work with I learned cold calling in this company.I really enjoyed my work
Pros
Working flexibility
Cons
No cons
Assistant Restaurant Manager
 Responsible for the overall operation of the outlet ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and profit contribution.
 Ensures service is friendly, prompt and courteous at all times.

 Ensures control of operating expenses, wages and benefits, and cost of sales.

 Coordinates with Executive/Outlet Chef to ensure that all items of food meet desired image and quality and also for the developments of special promotions.

 Handling complaints from guests in a pleasant and efficient manner, to ensure guests satisfaction

 Responsible for control and care of all linen and laundry items for restaurant.

 Coordinates the activities of Shift leaders and Wait Staff to ensure most effective service to customers

 Responsible for the checking of all stock, requisitions and equipment daily.

 Attend meetings as required.

 Implement opportunities for quality Team Building.

 Promote by example the principles of “The Power of Service”.

 Reported directly to F&B Manager.
Pros
dfd
Cons
12 hrs