Dr Lal PathLabs

Dr Lal PathLabs Management reviews

India39 reviews
Less supportive upper management
Good work life balance
Hardest part of the job is that there is no particular job location and position.

Learn a lot about the project management
There was a good work culture. Good administration, good management. They worked ethically. Rather they worked systematically. No harassment in family life.
i fell very proud full to work in Dr lal pathlabs .frist time i join dr lal pathlabs i was very excited to work . workplace or culture is very good. barcoding system is very helpful and safe . management is very good. the most enjoyable of the job is new year celebration & party . i am very miss the Dr lal pathlabs .

thanks
The company which has a brand image is going down the drain because of mismanagement and foolishness at the top of the helm. The leadership team needs a serious refurbishment else the future looks bleak. the only way it is surviving is because of the brand image it has through legacy.
Cons
low skill set at top management, very little knowledge of people management.
Place where HR practice Mental Harassment, bullying and cornering employees. Although the Top Management if good and has ample focus on staff development; However they need to create compliance & lawas in order to prevent seniors and groups to mentally harass employees.
Pros
Career Development Opportunities
Cons
Mental Harassment
# Freedom to work
# Learnt more about marketing planning

# Management is supportive
# The hardest part is less knowledge of Health Tests
# Team mates are good
Pros
More exposure of marketing activites
Cons
sometimes slow decesion
it was my first company that I started my career with. Although they have been quite supportive to me, but they lack basic ethics. For a woman it is a bad place to be at since they body shame and talk about private life.
Non employee friendly, high politics, higher management is not aware of the basic problem,
Salary low as per other companies.
Work culture is poor.

Less opportunity.
Pros
Cons
Bad work culture
Try to avoid working in the company. The leadership is almost nil and people are working towards a visionless goal. Senior Management lacks clarity and are unable to accept their mistakes. The biggest investment till date is lingering for lack of work flow.
The balance sheet of the company is in very good shape and that's what keeps it running.
Pros
Timely salary payment
Cons
Poor leadership at top level
Good place for freshers to learn the nuances of sales and people management. Gives you an insight into what hardcore sales actually is like. Learnt how to deal with pressure effectively.
Good place to work, anyone can gather lots of experience by working in this organization.
Company management is also really good.
The best part is the culture of this organization which is quite comfortable and home like.
Company strictly committed towards the professionalism in the Company and there is a proper delegation of Authority in the Company. Further, Employees having enthusiastic behaviour
Pros
5 days working and celebration of each festival irrespective of religion
Cons
Location of office is quite remote location
I have learned good health care points as well as quality management system as follows.Teach them about health care management and quality management system.
Pros
Cons
8am-8pm
Handling Daily ERP related calls & revert with solution.
Good Culter .Friendly working environment .
Management Cooperative with employee. Really enjoy working with co worker always ready to help.
good working environment & very clear line of authority with work delegation
Pros
office environment
Cons
not open to new ideas
Good company to work with the co-workers and management.
Management is willing to provide benefits to the employees.
The Best part of the job is to review yourself & to prove yourself in frount of management.
Every day is a new challenge, and it proves to me yesterday was much easier then today. So, i can do it.

I learned that, Where we see illness and distress, they see a market.

Additionally, healthcare comes with its own business and economic practices.

Management is always described by few people in the industry, who will pull you your legs. I will do my best in my my work with my co-workers side by side.

I love my job, the hardest part is having so much more to do than there is time to do it!

the most enjoyable part of my job is, you can not pen down what you have done the whole day. you are called when everything around is going crazy, and now management wants you to settle down as soon as possible. So i love sandwich.
Pros
week-offs, flexible duty hours