DoubleTree by Hilton
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

It was a great learning working with Double Tree By Hilton Pune. They are only focused in customer and their stay experience You will have international exposure working with Hilton..
Good work environmentGood salaryGood managementFree accommodationDuty mealNot too long duty Training and developmentStaff partyAll over everything is good for job
Pros
Free meals
Cons
When I joined this company was newly open Still 5th floor I guess that time work culture was cool. Duty hour not more then 9 hours weekly 1.5 off 1st of month salary it was enjoyable work.
Very professional work environment and culture, interactions with great professionals. The leaders are great Mentors. key focus is on employee development so lot of trainings are conducted on regular basis. Thoroughly enjoyed my stint there and would love to be associated with a brand like Hilton again.
Pros
Free Lunches
Double tree by hilton is very good brand All over India Excellent feeling in this brand it was nice experience I like this I will join this brand again
guest focussed, employee friendly. management takes care of their employees. in case of medical emergencies hospital facilities also assisted with HR.
*Friendly management and no pressure. *Good atmosphere to work around *Good management system *Best way to learn In Food and beverage service *Knowledge about different cultures of India
Double tree by Hilton pune Chinchwad was the best hotel in my career, I have many things learnt here, all staff so friendly or friendly atmosphere, I love all Thx
It was great experience with doubletree by Hilton. Overall staff was supportive and helping to learn overall organization and the organisational skills and techniques.
Hilton is a very good platform where you can showcase your talent and you will get definitely rewarded of your work.management is very approachable and they are always ready to taught each and every thing in every point of moment where you're lacking. Thank you Hilton.
There was a lot of learning which I gain at Hilton. Lot of new things and process which I learned from here. Hilton has given me a big boost in life to grow and look things with various angle.
Became/Learnt being • Adaptable, Flexible, team player and ability to work dynamically with others. • Dedicated, Detail oriented, Respectful Instrumentation Professional and Self-learner, Committed and focused sharp problem solver. • Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution. • Well versed in identifying customer needs and providing expert advice on selling products.
The best place which I choose to work was Double Tree by Hilton Arpora Baga Goa. The exposure towards different levels of work is what I got to learn from is here. Right from the top management to the least of the staff experience. Very helpful and supportive managers under whom I learned alot.
All staff good work nice employees I miss u all staff long staying guest nice very close more company food good 3spices nice swimming pool and roof-top nice hotel location nice place
Pros
Free
Cons
I would like to change my current job as I have already spent more than 5 years in same company. I need to develop my career growth further. looking for good opportunity.
Pros
lunch, service charge
Cons
It was the remarkable experience by working with this company, as they clear vision of to grow with them as you work.The senior's chef are always helping me to lead the team. help me a lot to excel my opportunity to grow & help me in every part of the day & life. Given me the exposure to learn & train the other through practically and theoretically. They have given me the opportunity to work in banquets as its the biggest revenue generated outlet in the hotel, where i need to learn and the same had been provided by them. Exposure to learn the skills from different Master chef under different cuisine.. Team was very supportive & pleasure to work with them.
Liked the environment, active people, great employee facilities, Healthy atmosphere team building Brand building Helping clients Employee retreats Hotel meals
Workplace culture is very friendly in hilton the management is very supportive and focus to the employees and great team work it is the best place to grow individually.
International brand standards It was indeed a great opportunity to work in hilton brand and advance my career to top senior level and was able to deliver the best as per company expectations.
lovely hotel. location also very good. brand and their rules regulation is very good. love to work with this brand. but management is not good. need to improve management team. working friendly. good salary. otherwise everything is good
Pros
free lunch dinner and breakfast
everything was fine mostly i have learnt the standard service of the room mangement was cool the hardest part was only the working hours but it was simply cool