DMart

DMart Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate18 reviews
India18 reviews
I have learned how to manage things and sell products to the customers. The workplace culture was good. The most enjoyable part of the job was to make good company.
Nice place to work. It was fun to provide customer service and help them to find products. It a great grocery and home appliances store where people can find their needed products at a very cheap rate. It was quite satisfying to work at Dmart
The work place is very good and in addition to this it provides a peaceful environment.The manager and supervisor are very helpful and provide all types of guidance
i had worked first time in my life as part time employee so that i learned so many new things like how to behave with the customer and to be sure with the proper guidance.
Here job satisfaction is not enough . Company should pay each employee minimum 10000 pm .but here company pay only 9000 pm . The company don't provide any transportation facilities to the employee .
excellent work and learn so many new things. Always try to do new things or innovate something new to attract the customer.Learn excellent customer service skills where i have learn customer is not always well taken care by giving them excellent customer service but that their experience was positive one .
good company to work with. Take care of employees. Life is good in this company. Good employee benefits. Takes care of personal and professional life.
i got a good experience of work from Dmart where the fellow employees and employers were friendly enough to sit with us and talk about the problems and difficulties one would have while working in the store.
i had opportunity to work with Dmart. it was a great experience for me as an employee of Dmart. it was best workplace for me. One thing which i like most is flexibility of time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DMart?
I believe that the cashier job is multitasking job we should be flexible for anytime with situations to satisfy the customer needs and sometimes we may need to work beyond the cashier job so it’s all about our communication and problems solving skills.
I worked in D Mart for four months. During my work i have learned many things about advertising and time managment. In my workplace DMart provides carom board which helps to relief from stress.
The work culture in there is really good. Though we used to have hectic work through out the day, we can still carry on our work as a big team. Team management and time management are the key things I learnt from there.
I used to arrange the stuff and used to manage the clothing area. The workplace was fun to work and staff was very supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job was the lunch time.
Pros
2 lunch breaks
Cons
One of the best time spend in this event.
Good motivational speech by Manger and Supervisor and H.R.

To make customer happy and good behaviour and discipline.

Stock checking was hardest.
Pros
Tea break
Cons
day and night stock check
This job is most likely. I like to this job and the other day. when collchr was fun day an amazing. sale day to big day no the full sale no this day. I am also provud for this work
I handling floor. Full day product handling it well enough to be with him to special

3 month and then I can do it again soon as I can get the chance of a good time with you guys are going to be a great day today and tomorrow is the first time I was in my and then we can
Pros
Free
Cons
Long
It was 9 to 5 full time job and most hardest thing in that job is to place all the stuff on monday but still i enjoyed team work their and i and my colleague loved to welcoming customers
I worked there for 8 months and it wasn't really productive experience because all I did was standing at a desk. But I received an award for good customer service so overall it was a good experience working there.
selling,increase basket size,proper handling of stock,health and safety,display manage,control inventory,arrange stock according to demand,advise customer.
Pros
promotion in job