DMart

DMart Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate17 reviews
India17 reviews
it was a nice experience overall skill was developed within me and culture was faced paced so need to work fast I have learned better communicating skills .
When I was working in that Dmart as a retail assistant at the initial stage I was nervous that how can i handle it but later when I was doing my job responsibly I felt the job itself make us to do its job. Finally, what I experienced is mainly interacting with the people and handling the customers with patience and have some product knowledge.
It was a satisfactory job because they were not to flexible with their employees and the task was not equally distributed.
There were not many benefits to work at Dmart to the employee.
it was great working it makes good experience and it also makes you friendly behavior with all to whom i am working and makes great human when you get knowledge from others who has more experinced
Pros
free food and coffee
Cons
many times over time
I worked in D Mart . During my work i have learned many things about advertising and time managment. In my workplace DMart provides carom board which helps to relief from stress.
My time at DMart was a wonderful experience that I would like to put in my resume. A lot of work to do but it is planned and organized in such a way that no employee feel stressed at the end of the day. With the good bond between the employees, the work is always fun-oriented. In here I have learned to be a part of the team and build up team spirit , togetherness for the development and growth of the services, comforts and shopping experience for the customer.
It was a place where I have not only worked but I have gained many valuable experiences. I have learned from working here to manage my studies and work at the same time. It has helped me develop my overall persona and made me ready for every change.
I get all type of knowledge like how to handle customer. And as i like to meet new people it is great experience for me. I get proper knowledge of customer service
PART TIME CASHIER (Former Employee) – Gujarat – 28 April 2019
From the first day to my last day of the job it was a very good experience.

I remember a particular incident where i was unable to work because i had a fever and my colleagues told me to leave the place but i refused to do so and than talked to my manager for giving me a short leave.
Pros
Free Incentives and Of Course Lunchs
Cons
Got Every Time Busy And Haha long Working Hrs
My day at work used to start with the restocking the material on to the shelf and then assisting the customers to find what they need.
I learnt how to Multi-task & manage time if i had to work extended hours, As in i had to do the cashier work as well as the restocking work due to shortage of workers.

The hardest part of the Job was that i had to travel a lot because of which i use to get less sleeps.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with fun loving, chill, mature professional as in we had different culture but we got to know each other really well.
Pros
Got discount on my groceries
A very good company to start your job life in that field. A very supporting staff members and also have many parties for staff. You can join this company for experience.
 Able in loading and unloading heavy items in a safe manner
 Manage and predict require stocks

 Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing

outstanding customer service
Pros
free wifi
Cons
heavy work load during holidays
best to find jobs in any region in Canada. I have applied in many job applications and still applying and I know that I will get a defined response by applying in this
Working at D-Mart was a great experience for me as I learned many things like how to manage time and how to co-up with colleagues. Work environment was very friendly.
Customer Service experience.
New learn with supervisor.

Nice place to increase your Products knowledge.

Very busy environment with customers and nice to prove your self.
Good work place with supportive management. Very good team and management.Nearest and convenient location. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them
My Timings in Dmart is8 hours a day, i have learned many things how to handle customers and be friendly with co-workers and Dmart management is much supportive towards staff.