DMart

DMart Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative43 reviews
India43 reviews
It was competitive. fast paced required good communication. I used to manage the stuff and interact with the customers and reeaaly enjoyed doing it. the pay rate was also good.
I'm glad to explain the team which worked with close and friendly Nature the manager who always supported to me and encourage alot to finish work with very smoothly
A typical work day was too busy but the manager at the place was too good to deal with the staff as well as with the customers. The culture at work was fast paced and enjoying.
Nice place to work and earn money. Very friendly staff and supportive. Always busy but no worries about work load free to work and very good management support.
While working at dmart I gained a lot of experience and communication which has helped me not only to support my family but increased my skills. I learned to work as a team and that helped me alot.
My experience of working with D-mart is good, as I learnt a lot of skills such as maintain regular customers, maintain stock etc. Workplace culture was good.
it was fun to work with dmart. staff was super friendly and encouraging. staff looks after each other during fast paced environment. during recess we all had our lunch together and talk about how to arrange products to increase our sales.
I've Learnt how to handle the responsibilities of serving customers in person.
Management were friendly, taught us things very patiently.

Workplace culture was not so tough, it was good.

The hardest part of the job was clearing the queue at the time of billing, it will be so long that many customers used to yell at each other mostly this happens at the time of holidays, festivals, season sale offers etc.
I have good experience in India with customers and had a good reputation in the D-Mart super store. I had a good familiar atmosphere when working in the super store.
It will be difficult to convince the customer but we should use our skills or statagies to convince or to convay the over view to the customer.its very challenging job to give a good service to a customer
I was very good at my job and have ability to do work with the speed and can understand the situations . Also, help the customers with very polite nature.
Pros
Pay rate was good
Cons
Timing was not matchable
I got to learn team work. We as employees enjoyed many festivals in store. As smiling is contagious, we got into a habit of making our customers satisfied and welcome them again.
It was a very fun joyful place to work.my manager was a very kind person who understood all the costumers satisfaction as well as employees need.Even on special occasions like as festivals, employees used to get free kits depending upon their position.On my personal experience i got to learn many typical skills that is to be needed in cooperate working world. i grew not only technically but also mentally. i got to experience how to manage various things at a time as well as to handle the costumers. overall it was a very fun loving experience.
Pros
weekly free kits .
Cons
sometimes need to be on dutyon festive days.
I experienced a lot of troubles at the starting but however I managed to do everything within a week. The environment of D mart used to be very fast-paced as it was a retail store with better discounts in every products. So, now I am already capable of working in that type of environment.
A day at Dmart would be starting with looking at the stock and filing in what is missing. I learned customer management, how to tackle different customer requirements.
D Mart is very famous in India. So it was a good learning and Working experience. Improved my customer service skills. And job environment was very friendly
improve the leadership skill
communication skill

increase the working speed as per task

problem solving

decision making ability

accurate solution regarding the problem
It was really helpful to grow as a person, while you interact with different people in a day, you get to know more and more according to their requirements for the particular product they are looking for and how as a sales representative you help them with all patience and kindness.
I learned management and team work there. Staff is very supportive to learn new thins and execute them in reality.Our manager has friendly nature and he always encourage us to work hard.
Pros
team work
Cons
less pay
It is nice place to work and I learnt many skills about how to handle customers and what is the role of customer in any job. Even, in any difficulty situation what can we do also I know because i did job in D-mart.
Good management, good work[lace culture, enjoyable part of job is to help customer to solve his/her problem, all staff member always ready to help and supportive.