DMart

DMart Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Customer Service Associate / Cashier27 reviews
India27 reviews
I was working for 6 hours in a day, they have scheduled my timing based on my college schedule which really helped me to balance my earning and reading time.
i worked as a cashier for one year and then they recruited me as a customer service representative where i was supposed to solve the problem of customers related to exchange of products, any changes in the bills and many more.

overall it was a very good experience.
I cashier at D- Mart and it's pretty easy, to be honest. Sometimes they forget to give you breaks but you just have to speak up when you know you are supposed to have one. You meet a lot of really great people and the workers are friendly.
Many people visit this store so we enjoyed interacting and helping peoples, here different departments were assigned to different teams so i experienced working in a team and also how to manage things. good place to work as a part time.
Good opportunity for part-time work and skill development. Staff here is very helpful and friendly. The working environment was a little stressful sometimes but it helped me sharpen my skills in retail sector.
That was learning phase of my life. I learnt lots of things from my work such as working fast, communication with people, management of more on.so, that was good for me.
Helped customers find specific products, answering questions and offering advice. Troubleshot and resolved issues with cash registers, card scanners and printers. Maintained high productivity by efficiently processing cash, credit, debit and voucher program payments for customers.

Helped customers update accounts, sign up for new services and take advantage of special offers.

Resolved customer problems by investigating issues, answering questions and building rapport.
it is great there. there will be some hectic days and it will be challenging. then it is good to take those to know and do your work.the co workers are good and it is to collaborate with others
There was good work culture, good automated systems, deal with different products, lots of customers and different situations to deal with. They deal with time, season, good time management.
They are looking for satisfaction of customers needs.
I loved to work there. It was fun to work there but it was exhausting to work on weekends. The co workers were really cooperative. There were various shifts available which made work flexible.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DMart?
While you can’t always physically meet customers where they’re at, and multiple customer support options to allow customers to contact you in the way that’s most convenient for them
the best job places everyone like that place because of the environment and people. management and system are such good. I suggest others to join it and enjoy it.
It is a good place for fresher they can learn a lot and every job had a new experience and i am able to captive it and there we do team work and overall a nice experience
In need of a good company with high incentives... Please do provide a suitable job requirements ... Self motivated and having a work experience of 1 year as cashier .
it was good and i enjoy my work and the culture was really nice that one can be motivated to do a work. And the staff was really adorable. unity was one of the best quality i have seen ever in my life.
Excellent job at d mart but only problem is that they’re working at the place for years and years .........)((&&$$$&@@@$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&&!!$$!!!!!!’nnnnn
It's very easy to do work in a superstore like Dmart. Majorly you feels like a very free and comfortable except in festival days or on offer days. So i think is very easy task.
Great experience with great colleagues. Working in such fast pace environment and dealing with such customers was one of the greatest experience. I would love to work in such environment.
I had an excellent working environment. As I love interacting with people haing diffrent backgrounds, I had a great time in serving differet kinds of customers. I prefer to make my work fun, rather than a burden or a compulsion. So, I always performed my tasks with a smile on my face.
it was and good company which provided many benifits on the job such as health insurance and medical insurance it was a good experience serving job to d mart for a year long i had to leave job because i want to study abroad overall D mart is with top class management and co-operate staff members and learnt how to work in team and get good reward with your team it also taught me how to communicate with customers and help them when the needed us besides this all it also taught costumer relation build up.
Pros
u ge to know management skills
Cons
long hours of job
I was flexible at that company but its in India so now i came canada for study purpose . The colleages were very cooperative and they always had coordinated with me.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
it's a great a place to work in team.All the member are supportive.
I learn there lot's of new things like how to handle cash counter, hoe to support other member.it was a remembered experience for me.