DMart

DMart Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier133 reviews
India133 reviews
i would like to work at that place as it was fun working there i learned many things from there as it was great experience working overe it.
as my work was to handel the cash and to count the product as well as maintain the cleaness and inform the daily counter.
Was productive job and competitive job.
Busy Job.

Mall management was good.

My colleagues were from various cultures.

Challenge was to manage cash and keep it safe.
For people in India it is best spot for folks and they can get easily each types of product from there and more there is all kind of facilities suh as cinema, food court and store products also.
the management of D Mart was very supportive so that even in a fast packed environment I was able to handle all my difficulties. The most enjoyable thing over their was the manager was to friendly and supportive
Everything was fair. I learnt lot of stuff there like team work, time management, punctuality and many more. Environment was friendly there. So, that was amazing experience.
It was a nice experience to work with dmart I have learned so much from working there and if I would get a chance to work there again I can work and recommend others too.
DMart is one of the best place to work as an employee. The amount of experience you get is unbeatable. We get to learn organizational, and communication skills.
I think DMart has a potential workplace for fresh employees like me. It teaches communication skill and upgrades your overall personality. I enjoyed to work there.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Limited part time working hours
Dmart is well known company in India, i have a learned a lot during my working period over there. I was really friendly with customers as you have to carry smile with you when you are being a cashier and greet people.
I learned inventory management. I learned how to manage cash. The culture was good. The hardest part of job was less salary. The most enjoyable part of job was cash calculation.
Best Location, Staff is Very good, Sir Behaviour Good , Management is very nice, My Job In D-mart Work Cashier in Billing Work,Product Scan And Rate Check and Total Product Check Bill Amount Check
Pros
Cashier
Cons
I was a ashier at Dmart. I handled the cashier everyday. Sometimes I was in sales department. I have to rearrange the items in the store. It was fun working there.
D-mart This is a retailer. In D-mart you will find things like food and cloths.The growth of D-mart is never going to decrease because this company is working on human needs.
productive and working in dmart was good exprience with lots of fun . management was also good . the most enjoyable part of the job was to see the happy faces of customer .
Its was both fun and learning there. Aslo one can learn many things from there. The employees were paid well to keep the spirit of the employees high.
Wonderful experience of 1 year with good memories and a lot of learning, I have learned so many new skills during that period such as Customer service(Communication skill, Client Handling) and improved my math skills as well. Moreover having nice environment, made me workaholic. Overall working at DMart as a Cashier was a good experience.
the job at D-MART was good in terms of working and salary but it was not enough to take care of all the expenses and so i had to leave the job from there
Became more confident and developed my speech and personality.
As a cashier was the most enjoyable part of my job.

All were treated equally was the best culture at my workplace
Good working culture. Team work is best. Enjoyed my work there. Friendly people.
High technology use, computers and online paying system makes work very efficient.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
It was a great experience to work over there with different kind of people . there was a particular dress for people who work over there to avoid any type of discrimination.
Pros
happy and friendly environment
Cons
no breaks
it was a good experience working with d-mart. decent fair salary with good management team and a comfortable workplace. they provide some basic training and then allots you job accordingly.