DISYS

DISYS Employee Reviews

India18 reviews
I joined disys arp 2019 I dono how I survived in this company more than a year here there is no job guarantee whenever they kick you out so I decided to came out from this company
I Joined in this company as sr. Manager, my experience with Disys is amazing, I got full liberty to share my ideas and implement every possible idea. I got full support from management. Team environment is extremely vibrant; Company always puts employee first, helps in all possible way to ensure the employees are at their best.

Thank you Disys for all that you do.
Pros
great place to work abundance of opportunities to grow.
Cons
In Disys, its a fast paced environment, A recruiter can make handsome amount of money if he/she desires. Management is supportive and helps an individual grow within the organization. Its a good company to work with.
Very happy to work,.friendly atmosphere...... You can learn and earn a lot in this company. Very supportive team and friendly team leaders. Overall its a great experience
It was a decent company and as a fresher you can learn so many things with them, the company is very competitive company and you can be motivated when ever you feel depressed and you will be paid for the work you have done lots of benefits for those you relocate from their native
DISYS is the place where you perform and grow, We don't have to wait for growth here till we get enough experience as other companies mostly ask for.
DISYS provides a really good work environment and salary but the only challenge is the work hours, its not a regular day job here, its USA shift timing.
I joined DISYS a way back and so far if i compare my journey it is very good, Managers and Team mates and environment every one is superb and i like to refer my friends form staffing environments to join DISYS and live the Dreams.
Good place for fresher's to gain knowledge of the process. One should be prepared to work collaboratively to attain advancement in their portfolios. Growth depends on how much efforts an individual puts on.
As far as salary is concerned, perfect company to work with. Process wise you gotta learn a lot once you quit this company to hunt job outside. Apart from that decent management and ethical behavior.
its been almost 2 years and it feels like that it's my day 1, I always feel energetic and positive here.
I like the environment, work culture, and everything
Really bad work pressure and worst managers with tons of politics.
Managers will mentally drain you.

Director will talk politely but backstab.

Hr has no power as manager and directors are friends so they will drain even the hr.

Advice : stay away from this place.
Good Place to Learn, training will be conducted on a regular basis.
It will help employees to convert their negatives to Positive, other cultural activities are great.
Pros
Good HR team
Cons
Long Hours
Good Work Life Balance

Less Opportunity for Overseas

Avg Growth of Designation

Management Level is Good but average at some important role in employee career.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Less chances of Growth
Nice place to work, to maintain work life balance. place to learn technical, place to learn the business. less stress, employee favour...................................................
Overall good company to learn different platform. give priority to employees and take care of them very well. Management is too good. work environment is too good.
I feel more comfortable working here every day. Here I have lot of projects to learn. One can become a prolific sevice desk technician here. I like my friends very much here as they are very helpful, loving and caring. I dont find any hardest part here. The most enjoyable part of working in Disys would be Night shift because of the allowance they provide.
Pros
productive and fun workplace, lot of things to learn here etc
Cons
Nil
work culture is good
management is good

good salary package

felicities are good
Pros
good to work here once
Cons
No good to work here again
Nice and good place to work. very good team member.
over all good company for career growth.....