Directi

Directi Employee Reviews

India67 reviews
Innovative place with great talent
Product based

Always looking to make global products

Fast paced development environment

Excellent opportunities for career growth
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open-door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with.
India Head: Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill your skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. The company bares all the money.

HR : One of her kind, not less than a superwoman. She has such a positive aura that keeps the office lively and happy. Any problem you discuss with her, she will definitely come back with a solution, also guides you when required. Never seen such a versatile multi-talented HR.

My career was great here. I would recommend this company to everyone.
I have never seen this kind of envoirment in any company as they gives their employees . I am very happy to worked with this company and want to work more if any oprtunity will come in future also.or I will suggest to my friends also to join this company .
Domains team at Directi is the best team to work at with challenging projects and state of the art tech stack.
Directi is a great place for a fresher to start their career from.
Great leadership, lots of learning. There's multiple business units. Good for worklife balance, they have multiple business products all of them doing very well
In my time at DirectI, I've only become more impressed with how the company works. People/engineers/devs (especially those more senior) mostly set a tone of openness and a willingness to help others. DirectI has an employer has good benefits and in my opinion, strives very very hard to do right by their employees.
They have subsided food and tons of games in cafe to take your mind off the stress. Managers are young and understanding. You can see yourself making many friends.
Pros
ping pong table, good meals
Cons
work hours
If you are married don't join this organisation,
they expect you to be available 24x7 365 days a year if not your performance hike will be affected.

But work location is really good.
great place to work. not the most inspiring environment for career starters. could be difficult to find yourself for sometime.

however i still agree it is a great place to work
best company to work.
lot of perks, good people. just increase the basic salary is the only suggestion that i would tell otherwise a great big family.
Pros
best
Cons
increase sal
Employees are mostly young and talented but things take long to get done because there's a lot of bureaucracy. Work life balance is good and hours are mostly flexible.
Directi is a fun place to work with plenty of opportunities to be creative and move forward. However, with the company culture being so relaxed, it sometimes drifts into a lot of other aspects which will not be very welcome in a workplace.
Pros
brilliant business model and revenue, cool company culture
Cons
too much cool aspect and little scope to grow
Productive and fun workplace with foosball table. Millennial crowd. Located in Mumbai right at the center of the city. The people were amazing and collaborative.
Perhaps the best company to begin your career. Good mentorship and projects. Being a small company, has its cons, such as central dependency on managers and CTO.
Dynamic work culture
High speed environment

Positive quotient

Good team morale

Execution at peak

big brand

opportunities rampant

many learning opportunities
Flexible timings, friendly environment, no dress codes. Learned to enjoy while working. Starting salary is good for freshers. Feel free to share ideas.. Also have Friday night chilling session.
Cons
It has been a pleasure to be a part of working with the people here. They hire the best minds and it is fun and beneficial to the culture here. Overall you get to learn a a lot of stuff
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
none as such
Nice place to work. Calm atmosphere. Friendly colleagues. Good place to learn and grow. Two shifts. Drop service after 11. Flexible work hours. Office get together every once a month.
Pros
Free snacks ans beverages
Cons
Pay packages are less
Working with Directi was a great work experience. I was bestowed with many opportunities to work cross function. Top management is always open to suggestions and also guide employees to cope up with difficulties.
DIRECTI has to be my most favourite workplace. I literally grew up here. From joining the company as a fresher to leaving with a team of 10+ employees and a whole new world view. It's a great first job for anyone who wishes to nurture an entrepreneurial spirit.
Directi is the biggest domain company in Asia as well as in Indai. I was among the Turkish crew . Our duties were selling our products to Turkish customers, magnetize new customers , establish the loyaty of the current ones and develop our business.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Directi. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3