Dilip BUILDCON LIMITED Management reviews

Overall good atmosphere
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  GoaNovember 23, 2019
Good firm to learn ! I have learned meny things from here! I was in a good project Zuari cable stay bridge ! Only the one think I would like to change in this firm one is management and out is non technical stuff are there most.
This company provides me the best support to learn construction works in the site.
Marine supervisor at Dilip Buildcon Limited (Current Employee) –  Goa, IndiaMarch 23, 2019
In my 3 years working experience I got a beautiful atmosphere to perform my best under the best level management & technology .All the Engineer & officials are most friendly to guide me for improve my job career & work experience .It's a fabulous experience to me working with this company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care
Sr quantity surveyor
Sr quantity surveyor (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 3, 2018
Egoist management, vulgar word, no h r policy, no benefit except salary, more politics, no skilled person in HO in billing & planning dept. No job security.
Pros
Salary given every month
learning
Technical Internship (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshDecember 2, 2018
site learning and training process, experienced workforce, cooperative management, growing company, highly equipped, innovative leadership, highly equipped lab
Pros
free launch
Good company
Accounts manager (Former Employee) –  Jaora, Madhya PradeshAugust 20, 2018
I know the company very long time ago since 2007 at Jaora Ratlam projects. On that time I have worked nearest there. Company management is good. Work always hard in construction company. Salary also excellent also. Overall company is good.
Good
Good
Excellent work culture
Trainee (Former Employee) –  BhopalFebruary 25, 2018
It is a leading construction company with great work culture. The management of the company is strong to handle large scale projects. The staff was helpful which helped me to learn and expertise my technical skills.
Good for freshers
Structure Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshJanuary 29, 2017
company teach how to complete work under target time and achieve goals and quality only one drawback that is poor management.
very bad
Mining incharge (Former Employee) –  Adoni, Andhra PradeshJune 25, 2016
no job security. late salary. vulgar language, irresponsible anwsers, irrespective culture,very very very very bad treatment against workers
Power sector
SR. EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  INDIA,UJJAINJune 2, 2016
A typical day when we have not work, without management success is not in life, my co workers are very responsible ,hardest part of job balance our work & staff,enjoyable part of the job when work overload .
prodect are manufacturing good
production department (Current Employee) –  Bhopal indoreAugust 8, 2015
A typical day at a work
management
your co workers
tha most enjoyable part of the job

your company review and job tital will be shown publicty on indeed
Pros
sjoncf
Cons
8 hour's
administration
Administration Executive (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, MPApril 3, 2015
*Looking after the Office Administration (Security, House keeping, transportation, Mess etc.)
* Arrangement of Canteen, Meeting & Guest House Management.
* Correspondence with various Depts & Keeping upto date record.
* Monitoring the Safety & Security work of Highway as well as of our Company provided assets and Manpower.
Pros
Security, House keeping, transportation, Mess
Cons
fourteen hr