Dilip BUILDCON LIMITED

Dilip BUILDCON LIMITED Management reviews

India55 reviews
At project level Management is very stressful, meals at site not upto standard.But all has mandatory due to some of money deducted from salary.
Over all working is satisfactory except Project management is very stressful.always high pressure work culture.
Management is good on the simple way and the are characterized basically information in the regarding purpose of the self employed ....workers and easy to maintain tha all properties of the company ... regards
Good working culture, Good Team work , Utilized idea as well as training with employees with support by management. And also supporting by senior person, all employees and team of safety department
One of top most construction company in India having best management system.
Company has huge amount of assets to work with that makes working easy.
Good place to grow and innovation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Good employee benefit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good salaries ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Work Life balance

Its a place where good talents are being properly recognized by the management and is good place for employees self growth
Good firm to learn ! I have learned meny things from here! I was in a good project Zuari cable stay bridge ! Only the one think I would like to change in this firm one is management and out is non technical stuff are there most.
In my 3 years working experience I got a beautiful atmosphere to perform my best under the best level management & technology .All the Engineer & officials are most friendly to guide me for improve my job career & work experience .It's a fabulous experience to me working with this company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care
Egoist management, vulgar word, no h r policy, no benefit except salary, more politics, no skilled person in HO in billing & planning dept. No job security.
Pros
Salary given every month
Cons
site learning and training process, experienced workforce, cooperative management, growing company, highly equipped, innovative leadership, highly equipped lab
Pros
free launch
I know the company very long time ago since 2007 at Jaora Ratlam projects. On that time I have worked nearest there. Company management is good. Work always hard in construction company. Salary also excellent also. Overall company is good.
Good
Good
It is a leading construction company with great work culture. The management of the company is strong to handle large scale projects. The staff was helpful which helped me to learn and expertise my technical skills.
company teach how to complete work under target time and achieve goals and quality only one drawback that is poor management.
no job security. late salary. vulgar language, irresponsible anwsers, irrespective culture,very very very very bad treatment against workers
Cons
A typical day when we have not work, without management success is not in life, my co workers are very responsible ,hardest part of job balance our work & staff,enjoyable part of the job when work overload .
A typical day at a work
management
your co workers
tha most enjoyable part of the job

your company review and job tital will be shown publicty on indeed
Pros
sjoncf
Cons
8 hour's
*Looking after the Office Administration (Security, House keeping, transportation, Mess etc.)
* Arrangement of Canteen, Meeting & Guest House Management.
* Correspondence with various Depts & Keeping upto date record.

* Monitoring the Safety & Security work of Highway as well as of our Company provided assets and Manpower.
Pros
Security, House keeping, transportation, Mess
Cons
fourteen hr