Dilip BUILDCON LIMITED

Dilip BUILDCON LIMITED Employee Reviews

India55 reviews
At project level Management is very stressful, meals at site not upto standard.But all has mandatory due to some of money deducted from salary.
Over all working is satisfactory except Project management is very stressful.always high pressure work culture.
As its a growing company and recently entered into bridge segment. i have learned a lot during my internship days. and its also has some good big projects in line. For a fresher its a good workplace
Excellent work culture, suffiecient work load, Lot to learn from seniors, private space available, site availability is fine, good for everyone to join with them, overall nice experience.
Management is good on the simple way and the are characterized basically information in the regarding purpose of the self employed ....workers and easy to maintain tha all properties of the company ... regards
The company provide ample scope to the staff to prove their talents. Well organized focusing on timely completion of the jobs with better quality. The performance of the company is outstanding.
Good working culture, Good Team work , Utilized idea as well as training with employees with support by management. And also supporting by senior person, all employees and team of safety department
Everything is good in DBL. Co -workers are Faithful to other Employees, Transporting of employees are also Good, Mostly Accommodation are too good, Job leaves are satisfied to employees.
To deliver the best solutions to clients, provide complete transparency to DBL stakeholders and broaden activity base by diversifying into other infrastructure disciplines so as to sustain a healthy growth rate.
There is no work life balance. Head quarters would not cooperate when you face any problem at your site regarding your work.
The work timings are worst. Fooding is also not so good.
One of top most construction company in India having best management system.
Company has huge amount of assets to work with that makes working easy.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dilip BUILDCON LIMITED?
Good place to grow and innovation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Good employee benefit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good salaries ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Work Life balance

Its a place where good talents are being properly recognized by the management and is good place for employees self growth
Company is very good but I don't know if anyone other company I will working I still want to do the job well looking forward to New job requirements
Good firm to learn ! I have learned meny things from here! I was in a good project Zuari cable stay bridge ! Only the one think I would like to change in this firm one is management and out is non technical stuff are there most.
Workers safety is not good there,working experience is good, company celebrate vishwakarma puja, only that day i will enjoy in the whole year, company is good but senior persons of sites are not much good
Nice workplace to show your skill and previous experience. Supportive staff and HODs, always support you and give good guidance which is help you in future.
Including DBL maximum highway construction companies dont allow any weekly off, some time they call for work at even national holidays like 15th Aug, 26th Jan and 2nd Oct.
This is the worst situation for the employees.
According to my experience dilip buildcon limited company was good and every one has a opportunity to expand their knowledge in different field and even fresher have opportunity to work with this company.
Company is good but don't have any weekly holiday no festival holiday apart from Diwali company always diduct money from one to another way. Also food facility is not good.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
I am doing job in this company last 7 months my experience are good.Nice staff . Working culture is good mentince work enjoying part of my life. All staff behavior are good.
It is good to work in Dilip buildcon ltd if you are having an experience of 3-4 years. Only then you will be given good salary. As a fresher, they will not offer good salary.
I have working of Dbl is satisfied but not enough for life. It's facility is good. Mess accoundation. HRA vehicle provided. It's good company for working in construction field
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dilip BUILDCON LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.