Dilip BUILDCON LIMITED Employee Reviews

Overall company is good.
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshNovember 3, 2019
According to my experience dilip buildcon limited company was good and every one has a opportunity to expand their knowledge in different field and even fresher have opportunity to work with this company.
Average company
Assistant Manager Store Operations (Current Employee) –  IndiaOctober 28, 2019
Company is good but don't have any weekly holiday no festival holiday apart from Diwali company always diduct money from one to another way. Also food facility is not good.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
My working experience good
Rmc plant mechanic (Current Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraOctober 17, 2019
I am doing job in this company last 7 months my experience are good.Nice staff . Working culture is good mentince work enjoying part of my life. All staff behavior are good.
Hectic work schedule
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraOctober 17, 2019
It is good to work in Dilip buildcon ltd if you are having an experience of 3-4 years. Only then you will be given good salary. As a fresher, they will not offer good salary.
Good
Vehicle Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manjlegaon, MaharashtraSeptember 22, 2019
I have working of Dbl is satisfied but not enough for life. It's facility is good. Mess accoundation. HRA vehicle provided. It's good company for working in construction field
Overall its good but its difficult to manage personal time with family
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJuly 24, 2019
Organization is grooving, all in road and infrastructures but they are very limited building projects, its only 2/3 in house Bhopal Based projects, feels that not interested to work in buildings.
work load is very high, which may cause to imbalance our personal / family life.
but overall not bad, its good.
This company provides me the best support to learn construction works in the site.
Marine supervisor at Dilip Buildcon Limited (Current Employee) –  Goa, IndiaMarch 23, 2019
In my 3 years working experience I got a beautiful atmosphere to perform my best under the best level management & technology .All the Engineer & officials are most friendly to guide me for improve my job career & work experience .It's a fabulous experience to me working with this company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care
Good place for learning
Junior Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshMarch 20, 2019
Good place for learning new things and survive in every condition for better results.
Good facility for senior posts.
Good work place cultre
in the end nice company with nice peoples.
Pros
Free Accommodation
Cons
Long Hours shift with no week off 24*7 work
Better
STRUCTURE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Baharagora, JharkhandFebruary 10, 2019
company is currently proceedings good and gaining many projects and I have learnt many technical knowledge and work experience here.
And therefore I feel so confidential during work period.
Good
Sr.Manager (workshop) (Former Employee) –  karnataka, INDecember 7, 2018
Work environments are good.procurement procedures are excellent.fast decisions making,freedom to work and better Knowledge and Hope for improvement .better control on all level of work.Deptt are categarised in a beautiful way and work are distributed of individuals responsibilty and roles of every on is clearly decided.
Higher athorities are well experienced and give a suitable goal that can be achieved with available resources.
Cons
working hours are 12 hours/day
Sr quantity surveyor
Sr quantity surveyor (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 3, 2018
Egoist management, vulgar word, no h r policy, no benefit except salary, more politics, no skilled person in HO in billing & planning dept. No job security.
Pros
Salary given every month
learning
Technical Internship (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshDecember 2, 2018
site learning and training process, experienced workforce, cooperative management, growing company, highly equipped, innovative leadership, highly equipped lab
Pros
free launch
What is my experience in Company
MIS executive (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshOctober 25, 2018
Dilip buildcon ltd is best company for all civil engineers. this company gives all facilities like room
, good Food ,medical etc.
One thing is bad that no time limit of work there is 12 hours or 14 hours. i can't define u how many the fix time of working .
Pros
Not free lunch but the lunch give by this company is very very best .
Good company
Accounts manager (Former Employee) –  Jaora, Madhya PradeshAugust 20, 2018
I know the company very long time ago since 2007 at Jaora Ratlam projects. On that time I have worked nearest there. Company management is good. Work always hard in construction company. Salary also excellent also. Overall company is good.
work place
Executive HR (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJune 26, 2018
My work is challenging situations. To work with an organization where I get to work in challenging situation and use my knowledge to work for improving the efficiency of the organization.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Hardworking and work achievement on time
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Manamadurai, Tamil NaduMarch 20, 2018
I have learn how to handle critical situation, work hard to get work done on time , coordinate with other staffs to solve any finance relate quary etc.
Excellent work culture
Trainee (Former Employee) –  BhopalFebruary 25, 2018
It is a leading construction company with great work culture. The management of the company is strong to handle large scale projects. The staff was helpful which helped me to learn and expertise my technical skills.
Workplace is not suitable.
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Majalgaon, MaharashtraJanuary 12, 2018
All days are typical behalf to me.
I learned how to work in different situations.
Managament is not good.
Workplace culture is average.
Not prefer to say.
Pros
Free lunches
its a trainee company
Fabrication Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshDecember 27, 2017
working with this company is like working with small scale contractor.
no respect of engineer. and decisions are made by multiple directors individually.
productive and well cultural company
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Shahdol, Madhya PradeshDecember 11, 2017
i find more better experience in that company. many thing are their to gain your knowledge.and after had working with that company i have learnt more about construction and material , which can we improves in other company.