Digitals India Security Products Pvt Ltd

Digitals India Security Products Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

worst place to work ,
Senior Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 6, 2020
i suggest not to join digital , it has worst culture i have ever gone through , no proper management . useless director without any scope . just make you done all the time
Pros
nothing
Cons
every thing, work culture, timing, job security
Good company to make our career higher.
Jr. Executive AMC Department (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 23, 2019
That was my good experience that I had worked there in the good environment with the good company staff
I have learned there how to manage our staff, how to co-ordinate to my seniors, how to do good work in the favour of company, how to work under pressure.
Environment of my company was good to growing up our career higher.
It was my fortune that I got the chance to work there.
A great learning experience
Green Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Noida, UPJune 7, 2012
I was provided a lot of opportunities to expand my skills, the managers are helpful and have guided me enabling me to take responsibilities.
We at DISPPL work as a team and co-workers help each other out to fulfill customer satisfaction goals.
The vast network of people that I came across as part of my work here in DISPPL helped broaden my horizon as well as make me focussed on the field of environment management.