Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH Employee Reviews

India12 reviews
Highly motivating and productive
It was great personal as well as professional experience. I learned many new communication skills. The hardest part of the job was to multi-task and reach deadlines.
Enjoy what you do
Very trust worthy and encouraging.
High level of cooperation

competitive

Dignity

skilled and capacity development

goal oriented

focused

rewarding
Working environment is too good
I worked as intern in giz Aurangabad office the environment of workplace is every good.
I was use to report giz Delhi office so need to travel every month to Delhi.

Due to this job I travel in many city across India
Good exposure and work culture. Opportunity to understand German system as well as functioning of Indian Government. Mostly liaising and coordination work.
Productive Place
A happy place to work and learn, under qualified professionals. Priceless learning and friendly environment and network. Supporting colleagues and environment.
A very suitable environment to learn and work professionaly with a great work life balance.
I've thoroughly enjoyed every day of my work in GIZ. It offers a great work-life balance and an impressive cultural mix of Europeans and National employees in a fair ratio. There was so much I learned both professionally and personally.
Committed and smart work
The work culture was good and challenging at times.
Work environment is healthy and learning.

Timely training of employers

Good salary benefits
Sehr interessante Arbeit
Es war eine sehr anspruchsvolle, aber auch sehr interessante Arbeit bei der ich grosse kreative Freiheiten genossen habe
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH?
Its a Good Organisation to work
IT was a good experience to work in this company, I am happy to continue in the same organisation, and I have learnt a lot, it was a a wonderful opportunity to me experienced with International Organisation
Good work life balance, still lacks on the ground implementation
Essentially a German Company with correspondence with the headquaters mostly taking place in German Language. The organization is desperately trying to become more international but would need more time to adapt.
Still very German oriented and driven and hence lacks sometime the National perspectives of the project.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
German agenda in developing countries
Very good
This is simply an awesome place to work at. Great value addition to career and good work-life balance. Salaries are also good.
A good place to start your career
After working for almost 5 years, I feel like information exchange among Indian employees is the biggest let down. People do not want to share any information out of insecurity.
On the salary part, GIZ has slight edge with other similar organizations.
Pros
Slightly better emoluments
Cons
People and management behave like government employees