Department of Women and Child Development

Department of Women and Child Development Employee Reviews

India4 reviews
The Department provides great opportunities for social development students to gain insights into Welfare and Correctional homes. As an intern, I got the opportunity to work under a welfare officer and gain knowledge regarding the daily activities of Child delinquents placed in the welfare homes during their case trial period.
it is a good department and very good colleagues and supporting. It is service oriented company i feel very happy ,i can help the people to slove thier problem . we encourage the women to live a better life with any harassment.
Pros
yes they some snacks
Cons
8 hours duty
Good work place but my post and salary are not increasing here. My Firm and my all Office Staff are satisfied to my work and they gave me a name "Pyara Worker".
Atmosphere at work is very amicable. It teaches us to help the under privileged and poor people. Sometime the hardest part is to make people understand the importance of govt schemes launched for them and the money for participation should not be in their mind but the goodness that those schemes will bring to them.
Pros
Governent Department
Cons
Employing on contract basis.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Department of Women and Child Development?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Women and Child Development. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3