Dentsu Aegis Network

Dentsu Aegis Network Employee Reviews

India37 reviews
Productive and fun work place
The company has a Greater vision. started here as a fresher hence It was a big opportunity to learn and grow in digital industry at this company considering a diverse clientele they have. i have been mentored by some industry stalwarts who i am still in touch.
productive & fun culture
good experience.i started my work from this company.i learned here from basic which help me to my future.very helpful people connecting with me around this year.
Finance and Accounts
Good and well culture followed in the organisation.
Financial benefits are good allow you take decision.

i enjoyed my tenure with the organisation and suggest people to join
Productive & Fun Place
Pros

People are amicable

Good work-space and office

Flexi-work hours in office

Cons

Ambitious but lacking a growth plan

Long long hours (often working weekends from home), due to lack of clear plan
Lot of Learning opportunities
I had spent a good time at WATConsult, Dentsu. They provide a lot of learning opportunities. I had to shift to Dubai and so I had to leave the job. I wish I could have worked there more.
Great Environment to work, Management is supportive right from the beginning.
Work timing is flexible , which is really a blessing when you are travelling from one end of the city to another. Management is great and totally supportive whenever we need them. Team Collaboration and support is also something I would like to highlight. Teammates are supportive with positive outlook.
Productive and fun
- A great place to learn work and hone your inner talents
- Seniors were extremely supportive and appreciative

- Allowed me to be a part of many prestigious projects that further helped me to learn the finer nuances of communications
Its good working there
Freedom was given during work, That's the most significant thing an employee wants. Employees are amicable that you won't find any discrepancy, overall attention towards the employee are perfect.
Pros
Outing
Cons
Coordination
Great place with great people and culture
Being my first stint at digital marketing, Grey will always hold a special position in my life.

It has been a fun & learning experience at Grey while catering to some of the biggest clients in the wold.
Amicable work environment with heaps of learning
Dentsu being a global brands offer enough opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge asserting your career development. The colleagues are really helpful and they follow a strict work life balance approach. Intolerant towards any form of harassment and racism. Equality and Non-biased approach towards individual.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Low pay scale
New and diverse experiences
Milestone has many different scenarios of the advertising world, where using traditional and Outdoor media, a brand can attract eyeballs and achieve their brand goals.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours
Cons
Unorganised
good place to work
good workplace to work
place to learn lot of thing in Dentsu aegis

you will get lot interaction with other teams

you can learn business strategy

easy to reach management
Pros
na
Cons
na
quality work
learning environment, minimal politics, Cross-functional training and chance to learn something new. many opportunities were given to get exposure to the live scenarios - dealing with clients, gathering requirements, analysis and interpretation and then modelling a media strategy under the supervision of media strategist
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
Good
Dentsu aegis network is an advertising Agency. Total experience with dentsu aegis is 14 years. i had stated my carrier as a billing executive to senior commercial manager.
Fun place to work
Dentsu Aegis is an aggressive company with highly aggressive and competitive team that is motivated and has been working for a long time. With diverse functions and teams working all together, culture is shaping up pretty good
good place to work
Its a great place to work, friendly workplace,good environment, fun activities for the associates to get involved, rewards and recognition, festival celebrations, Good experience with the company and many more memories to remmber.
Cons
My point of view about my company
My overall experience in this sector was quite new for me because we are CSR advisory agency. Learnt about NGO partnerships and CSR project alignments with their brands, my line manager is based in Mumbai so handling projects at their own and weekly reporting to Mumbai. Good environment and new learning about media working. Hardest part of my job was to get consultancy charges from NGO partners and most enjoyable part of job was to monitor old projects and provide them new ideas as a part of extension activities.
Great culture and opportunities to learn
The most enjoyable part of working here is the smart lot of people who are always devising innovative ways to solve for business challenges. Focus on deriving technical solutions to achieve maximum work efficiency is what sets DAN apart.
fun loving envirement
nice working with this agency... i have started as fresher here but then i have learned a lot with help of my team members. team members are very supportive.
Great company to work with.
Isobar is a london based company which is a part of Dentsuy Aegis Network. They have more than 75 branches all over the world. The work life balence in Isobar was pretty good.
Helpful and supporting environment
Working experience is very good. All staffs are helpful. Every weekend there is fun activities. And products training also provided. Staffs also helping
Pros
Lunches fun activities