DEN Networks Limited
DEN Networks Limited Employee Review

Enjoyable and full of entertainment

December 27, 2019
I have spent 4.10 years at Den Networks Ltd. Since, joining it was great place to work. Flexible timing, concessional lunch, 5 days week culture. After 2.5 years, things become changed viz., timing became strict, lunch became costly as compared to earlier and alternate Saturday off. By the ways, overall good experience to work with DEN :)
December 3, 2018
Asst. Manager Operations (Former Employee) - Gujarat
It is very difficult to summarize my 17 months experience as I went through the best roller coaster journey of my life getting exposed to all facets (Project & Operations) of Analog & Digital Networks. I shall never forget the excitement felt when we launched the Digital services.
I am deeply grateful and indebted to my team mates at DEN in Gujarat for the overwhelming support, love and respect showered upon me. We have grown together in this organisation and I shall always have fond memories of our association.
October 16, 2017
Technical Manager (Former Employee) - Baroda, Gujarat
Good understanding between Team Leader , HR is good and guide the employees and some time asking some ideas from employees, and encourage them with stars of the month awards. its amazing
Pros
free launches
September 2, 2017
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) - Patna, Bihar
Really wonderful company.great place for work.
I have always enjoyed my work.company has always motivated their staff.

Now company is working in pan india & currently in No 1 position in broadcasting media.