DEN Networks Limited

DEN Networks Limited Employee Review

View all DEN Networks Limited reviews

Game changer!
Assistant Manager - Legal (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJune 18, 2017
I learned a lot in this organization. It was like a game changer for me. Company takes special care of its employees. Seniors are very supportive and monitors your growth personally.
Pros
Extra curricular activities
Cons
Did not find one

Other DEN Networks Limited Employee Reviews

Enjoyable and full of entertainment
Manager - Corporate Affairs (Former Employee) –  Okhla, Phase III, New DelhiDecember 27, 2019
I have spent 4.10 years at Den Networks Ltd. Since, joining it was great place to work. Flexible timing, concessional lunch, 5 days week culture. After 2.5 years, things become changed viz., timing became strict, lunch became costly as compared to earlier and alternate Saturday off. By the ways, overall good experience to work with DEN :)
DEN Network Ltd
Asst. Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  GujaratDecember 3, 2018
It is very difficult to summarize my 17 months experience as I went through the best roller coaster journey of my life getting exposed to all facets (Project & Operations) of Analog & Digital Networks. I shall never forget the excitement felt when we launched the Digital services.
I am deeply grateful and indebted to my team mates at DEN in Gujarat for the overwhelming support, love and respect showered upon me. We have grown together in this organisation and I shall always have fond memories of our association.