Deloitte Employee Reviews

Found 2,161 reviews matching the search See all 8,413 reviews
Very nice environment to work for As an employee it's really pleasure to work under this organization
Hana Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 7, 2019
Very nice environment to work for
As an employee it's really pleasure to work under this organization
Very professional environment to learn work and acheive professionaly
Good exposure and Productive flexible work-life balance
Manager, Architect/Specialist Master (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 6, 2019
Good exposure and Productive flexible work-life balance. Good years spent, good architecture practices followed in Support and Services but not that good for consulting side of work.
Less opportunities
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 5, 2019
Less opportunities. Management is biased big time. Appraisal process is very shady and subjective.

Salary benefits are not upto the industry standard.
Learning and development
Tax Consultant (Former Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 5, 2019
Exxonmobil is a huge client which was having thousands of employees.
We as a team uses to prepare all these returns and consult the firm for minimising their tax liability.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Long hours of work
Low work morale, the operations team in particular is the last place one would want to join. The kind of politics played there is horrible.
Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 5, 2019
Try not joining into the operations team of Deloitte India if you're someone really passionate about your work and are looking forward to some good learning and an advancement in your career. This team was the worse in my experience history. They're busy playing politics, passing personal remarks, dominating over Juniors and more so demoralize you to an extent where you're left with no option but to quit. Cause the time you raise your voice to fight back and address the problems, the leadership suppresses you by minority and instead talks about the reviews they've received about you from the same people you raised red flags on.
Great place to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 3, 2019
Good career growth opportunities for those who are passionate
Pay on par / above market value
Good work culture - high professionalism
Working with talented professionals
Consulting Oriented
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2019
Mostly US Clients
Consulting oriented
Decent Pay
Should improve in technicality
Decent benefits
No transport or shift allowances
Timings are 11am to 8pm for most projects
Real fun
Designation of Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jamshedpur, JharkhandSeptember 2, 2019
Big 4
Nice company
Free lunches
Car service from home to work place and back
Good seniors
Lot of other benifits
will get better jobs once u get out
Good experience overall
Based on the work
Sr. Analyst, PM Specialists (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 2, 2019
Based on the work and team, its perception based decision making, old folks and team dynamics, leading to lack of growth and learning within the team, confined to smaller work.
Competent and learning environment
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaAugust 28, 2019
Deloitte provided me the platform to show my skills at the same it paved way to learn something new every time I worked on new projects.
Deloitte India was known for the work life balance it offered to its fellow employees.
Productive and fun workforce
Intern - Technology Consulting (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 26, 2019
I worked in Deloitte as a fresher in their consulting team. During my time there, I learned a lot about new softwares and how they are used for cost estimation, market research, how to interact with clients, etc.
Innovative Workplace
External Auditor (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 26, 2019
Having worked with Deloitte for 3 years 3 months in the Investment Management practice, I served some of the firm's largest IM clients and conducted audits of 250+ accounts annually in accordance with applicable financial reporting framework. My role at Deloitte majorly involved planning, performing and managing the audit of registered investment companies. I was leading the entire confirmation of investments process on the largest mutual funds client. Leading the process during my tenure, I worked closely with the client and held meetings with client’s top management and third parties. I coached and mentored subordinates for various audit processes. For continuous 3 years during my tenure at Deloitte, I was ranked as the top performer at my level in the audit practice across all US Indian offices and was honoured with two Applause and one Spot Awards for quality deliverance under stringent deadlines, delivering outstanding value to clients and team leadership. I helped reduce inefficiencies in the process I was leading along with the Deloitte Analytics team and decreased approximately 440 hours of annual work which was very well appreciated by the client and US counterparts. I was also involved in tracking the ongoing audit along with Deloitte leadership on the client. Apart from my experience on client work, I also got the opportunity to be a part of the Deloitte Employee Giving Program which involved visiting partner NGOs and strategising the fund-raising process to meet the CSR goal. In all these areas I have demonstrated my ability to learn, work in a team, shaping priorities  more... to address the most urgent and relevant tasks per the client, bring in efficiencies, create strategy and execute it with confidence.  less
Its a fantastic company
Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 25, 2019
This is a torture that you are making me write this review. I hate to write this review. I hope you never do this to anyone again. I should have applied for product manager position here!
Productive and Fun Workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 22, 2019
Great workplace to work , Work Life Balance , Flexible Projects , Decent Pay , Decent Bonus , Decent Hike , Learning opportunities , Good Projects , Niche Technologies.
Great Learning
Workday Consultant (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 22, 2019
Deloitte is a wonderful place to work at. You get to learn a lot of professional things like how to work with onshore/offshore model, team management and more.
Learning never stops
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaAugust 22, 2019
Company provides you endless opportunities to excel in your field of work. The higher management follows an open door policy and is easily approachable.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 21, 2019
Great work management.
Awesome work life balance.
Awesome Job Security
Superb Management
Amazing Job Culture
Great Salary Benefits
Love working in the company.
Okay place to work
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  MumbaiAugust 20, 2019
Was working with the Indian team and it was a decent place to work. Not many frills. Canteen was decent enough. Salaries were ok and Management and workplace culture was workable
Good place to start your career
Tax Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 19, 2019
Gained a lot of experience in US taxation and good quality training sessions as well. i would recommend this company as a good option to start one's career with.
excellent
Excutive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 17, 2019
Worked in HR payroll of deloitte & handgrip cost to company
deduction and pension fund and bonus.
Cast-off the calculations of the leave without pay and hold
the salaries.
Auditing of the salaries and increments.
Validation of paysheet & joining bonus with the headcount
report.
Even tracking and updating the retention and contract completion
bonus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

52,948