Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews for Technical Support Specialist

Technical Support Specialist67 reviews
India67 reviews
Great Place to work with good Ambiance
Ambiance of the place is great and it has good space. Has places where you can relax for long hours. Services offered are great and culture is good. Over all great Brand
This was a good job to start of with, there was constant training that helped me with my job and also feedback to be able to help out customers better.
Pressurized work Environment
You should never join a call taking role, may be Training is the best culture they have but no mercy people, will strict and hectic shifts.
Salary is competitive but Management is worst, they demand high expectations.
Horrible work culture
Dog eats dog culture.. had a very bitter experience.. management is pathetic to the core. No work life balance. And they instigate your team against you.
Dell has been an amazing place to work
Felt. Proud to work on site food was awesome health issues were addressed asap leaves were also granted can and travel was safe proper hygiene across building
Good company
It's a good company to start with and stay for long, it takes care of your financial needs and very good culture also, you can think of taking retirement from here.
Good
It's a good place to work and grow in your career. Their pay slabs are very attractive even for freshers. The training is very good before they put you on the floor for actual job
Pros
Training
Cons
Hectic
Productive and fun workplace
Great place to work. The biggest plus point is Work life balance. People are smart and helpful....
One of the best place to work with great learning opportunities. And suitable for freshers as well as for experienced.

Its difficult to differentiate between middle tier with MNC companies but still As long as if we are getting good exposure in any environment then its ok to compromise. but Dell EMC is absolutely perfect choice for passionate developer's.

Nice place to work. All technical expertise work together to accomplish a task. Nice perk. Good career growth. Excellent onsite opportunities. Good colleagues, nice administration, cooperative management, solid building blocks. International state of art building. Good positive attitude environment and lots of lovely events happening through out the year. Lots of CSR activities. New joiner date starts with charity project.

Very nice office building and well maintained too. Truly fantastic facility. Has become a landmark in Mahadevapura...Located far from city but good bus convince but it takes more time to reach else a very good atmosphere around...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dell Technologies?
I joined Dell as a fresher and I learned about corporate in Dell. dell taught me how business works. I was able to use my theoretical knowledge in the Organisation and was able to work on real time issues.
Productive and Fun Place
The people in Dell are all very cooperative. The shifts usually stretch the normal working hours. The good part of Dell is that people/ trainers are always ready to help. Good office infrastructure, availability of gym, ATMs, cafeteria etc. is there. They do not approve leaves easily.
Best first job, one can learn a lot about corporate culture and always be updated about new developments in IT.
Handling escalation relating to Dell supplied hardware and software.
Provide technical support to all Dell customers, troubleshoot and maintain records of all the interactions.
Not that gr8
It's okay for freshers to start with thier jobs here.
The compensation plan is not at a good scale, when compared to other companies in the market.

Over all, it's okay.
Its a dream job for people who want to make their careers.
Dell has the best work environment , in all my experience it's the best and fun to work .I have found the management quite efficient and approachable.
Good Company to work
Good company to work with.

The salary package is good and work culture is also good.

However, they do have lot of rotational shift for ladies it is little complicated to work with shift slides.

Very good company....

If i can get a fixed day job with DELL i am happy to rejoin the company again.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Good Package
It's a great place to work
I worked there for Dell Tech Concierge which was a paid software support for Dell customers based in US. We provided tech support related to softwares and windows over the phone, as well as helped with hardware troubleshooting.
Fun at work
First job in Dell was good and very encouraging.

Managers and trainers are always available to help the employees in their performance and make sure they acheive it.
Technical support
It’s a good company to work with. I don’t have any issues apart from doing sales as I joined Dell for technical support but currently they were focusing more on sales and I don’t want to be in sales profile.
Pros
Learning new windows technologies .
Cons
Sometimes focus on sales more.
Awesome place to work with
Worked here for 3 Years and 8 months and it was never a single day when i didn't enjoy coming to office. there was always a charm to work for this organization. Everyday comes with new Learning, Challenges and in same way Responsibilities as well. so it was a fun working there.
Staff was great and management is very supportive in all aspects. all in all, it was a great place to work.
Pros
Both side Cabs, Work Environment
Tech Support Job
Big company, Big structures, Big training period. The company is run like a well oiled machine. Great place for freshers to start out at to understand how a professional environment works.
Fun company and vibrant work culture
First company which helped me interact with people on a global level, taught me how to communicate , best training policy and teaching level . Learnt to troubleshoot laptops , printers and desktops
excellent work culture
Dell is an amazing place to work , its work space, work culture, and all the officials are too good. People here are very approachable, I would have never thought of quitting dell,but for some personal reasons I need to shift to kolkata, it is sad, but I need to.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
3,920