Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support215 reviews
India215 reviews
Home Away from Home
Dell is a company which take care of their employees nothing less than there customers. Employees Work-life balance here is topmost priority. That's the reason we at Dell proudly say "Its Home away from home"
Productive and fun workplace
Dell gives best in class opportunities to grow depending on how you perform and how well you adapt and get going with taking initiatives and ownerships.
No work/life balance. Fast paced environment.
There is no work/life balance in this company. Our shifts changed every month, just when your body starts to get used to the old shift. Login hours were of 9.5 hours, minimum. I only used to stay at home for 10 hours, rest of the time was spent in travelling. There is a cut throat environment and the management is horrible. They do not want to train you on something you are not good at, they will just shove it down your throat and if you don't perform, you will be probation. No matter when you go to cafeteria, you will always find HR staff there holding their coffee mugs and sitting in groups which makes me believe that is the most chill job in the company! I never wanted to go to work because of my horrible manager. I finally quit after 6 months.
It was great experience.
It was a great experience working with Dell. Dell is one such organization that values its employees the most, which is the best part. Your growth is evaluated basis your performance and I can say that proudly because I was promoted to a senior level purely basis my performance.
Productive and fun workplace
The hardest part of the job is sales because if you are unable to meet the target then forget about working at dell. Most enjoyable part of the job is when after every 1 hour tea and snacks are served on floor and one gets enough time to chat with their colleagues and manager. Technically one can learn a lot at dell. Work culture at dell is very good.
great place to work
one of the great company to work with . incredible learning and opportunities , very understanding upper management

Cheers to DELL - EMC services company
No Gain without Pain.
Dell is a huge organization with plenty of opportunities. To work in an organization like Dell, you have to prepare for hard work. Be smart and focused on your job. There are excellent benefits, but you have to be focused and maintain a work-life balance.
Dell is Beautiful and fun loving place to work
One will never say Dell is not a good place to work.
It offers you immense learning and growth opportunites.

Your Manager will always be ready to help u .
Pros
Career Path
Cons
Na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dell Technologies?
My first job as Tech Support
It was a Voice Based Process.
Primarily a Technical Support to Clients over phone.

But later the Sales was added with mandatory minimum sales you need to do Per Day because of which your shift may be impacted.

Left it for good
Great Fun
This is the best BPO in worked so far.
I was in UK shifts, which mean go to the office at 1-2 in the afternoon and come back at 10.

We skip the normal office rush hours
• Providing support to Canadian Home users for all models of Dell laptops and Desktop
• Troubleshooting Hardware, Networking, Operating system, Dell shipped software’s and third party software’s related queries of Client.

• Probing and using remote tools and diagnostic software to identify all types of hardware or software issues, Providing on call resolution or arranging for an onsite tech or depot service as per the warranty of the system.

• Ensuring First Call Resolution, else taking ownership of the case and follow up’s with the customer until a satisfactory resolution has been provided.

• Guiding the customers to Install, Upgrade, Reseat and Replace Hardware components for both laptop’s and desktops.

• Taking Remote Control of customer’s computers to troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010 suites, Troubleshooting & Configuring Outlook 2007 & 2010 for new customers and also liaising with Microsoft Technical Support for more complex issues.

• Configuring & Troubleshooting issues with MacAfee Antivirus and Internet Security suites and also liaising with MacAfee Technical Support for more complex issues.
An awesome place to work
Great management! open door policy, good benefits, a healthy environment, great learning experience. Good growth opportunities. The best company I have ever worked at.
Pros
great work culture
Cons
long hrs
Most enjoyable workplace
Of all the positions I have fulfilled, I have found Dell to be most satisfying in terms of work culture and also pay. The only thing that needs to change is the shift changes. It's too soon and too varying.
Pros
Freedom to learn and execute actions in a controlled environment
Cons
Always night shifts
Productive and fun
Learned more about computers
Canadian Culture

good work environment

Fun at work

we had R and R function held in various hotels

lot of learning

employ friendly environment
Pros
Good knowledge
Cons
odd shifts
Customer & Employee Company
Great Team,
Great Culture,

Great Company

The best part is the daily challenge to meet customer and quality expectations and also ensuring team members satisfaction.

It is great fast paced environment, challenging and aggressive yet comfortable and friendly.
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Stressful at times
Place where you learn
I count myself lucky working in an office where employees care so much for one another. Thanks for being the most interesting colleagues to work with. You are all the best.
Good place to work at
I worked as a Technical support for Dell Solution service in Bangalore. Work life balance is good and Monterey benefits are better. The work culture is open.
good place to work
I used to work as Technical Support Associate at Dell call centre in India. It was a great place to work, we used to help customers in fixing everyday issues with laptop and desktop computers.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
odd night shifts
First Job
It was my first job and so cannot review much as hardly remember, worked there for a year and learnt a lot system wise.

its a great company and benefits are awesome
Dell internationl Services
Excellent workplace culture at dell
Have learned a lot about the technical knowledge of computers

Have a fun-loving environment at dell,

the most enjoyable part of the job is eating while working ☺
Challenges and very good work atmosphere
My time at Dell was full of learning as I had joined a technical process and this was the first time i was working in such a process. It was a process for the Latitute line of laptops from Dell and we provided troubleshooting and service for the in-warranty and out of warranty Latitude systems. At UNISYS it was just customer support and I didn't deal with the technical aspects. I was one of the best performers on the floor and also received appreciations many times from my trainer during the training program.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Couldn't work there for a longer period.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
3,910