Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Found 2,635 reviews matching the search See all 9,946 reviews
Fun at work and learning few things..
Facilities Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 10, 2019
Learning experience and good atmosphere at dell , fun at work..safe place to work, explore your self, very good experience with all like coworkers and team,..
Database Admin Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 9, 2019
Management is very helpful.
flexibility in shifts. and can able manage professional and personal life.

My work duration is very minimal, but satisfied with overall results.
Fun place to work
People in Dell are smart and working with cross-cultural teams was a really good experience. Dell also gives focus on lot of employee development activities.
Good
SENIOR SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Noida IndiaDecember 7, 2019
All good like -
Workplace culture is good
Management is fine
Dell Services is my first company and had lots of learning and so much fun there
Had Client location experience- UK and Qatar.
Worst
Data entry senior representative (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 5, 2019
There's no humanity. I worked here for 8 months. They sent me out telling that I didn't achieve my target, just like that removing my ID card, when I was 2 months pregnant. Worst.
nice place to work
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 5, 2019
good to work
Flexible timings
Management good
Skill upgrade chances are good
need to be proactive
Good at conducting activities to improve communication
Product and fun workplace
Software Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 3, 2019
A nice place to work and learn.People in the team are very helpful and cooperative.You will have enough trainings to boost your learning curve and reach heights.
ok
Senior Incident Manager (Former Employee) –  bangaloreDecember 3, 2019
ok nothing great Job Work/Life Balance Compensation/Benefits Job Security /Advancement Management no friendly happy place low feel ok nothing great
Challenging and Freindly environment with Gym, Badmintin Court and Table tennis
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 2, 2019
Every Day is Challenging to call the Customers and resolve the issues on the invoices so that the customer can process the payments
Learned to lead a team and to Motivate so that team would focus continuously on Targets
Freindly management who would encourage to learn and achieve better numbers Month on Month
Hardest part of the Job is to handle an Collegue who has Will issues towards work
It gives loads of Joy to over achieve the monthly targets each month
Good
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 30, 2019
In my Dell experience is very useful for my life. It's give more valuable lessons and give more training like time keeping, quality.
About difficult is nothing because I like this field.
In working culture is nice and give positive attitude.
Core technical support in the non-production application developments.
Application Management Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 29, 2019
The job was into core technical support in the non-production application developments. There were many challenges in the support routine. Also had the several training sessions been conducted by team for the advancements and for providing zero error support towards the client.
Productive and fun
Productive and fun. As worked in different departments within Dell, so learned a lot. Great Workplace culture...................................................
Na
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 28, 2019
Nothing much to talk about. Depends from one team to another. The beginning was really a peaceful one however it changed as soon as the team changed..
Customer satisfaction and growth
Data collection & Customer Services (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 26, 2019
Dell believes in ethics and values and also work for customer satisfaction. Dell is transparent towards its employees for growth and maintaining brand value.
Productive and Competitive
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 26, 2019
A Great place to work, learn and grow. Culture Code is excellent. Brilliant teams, technology and customers to work with. Learning opportunities are ample and I would recommend this company any day.
Good learning and Experience
Senior Advisor, Program Management (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 25, 2019
I have been with Dell for around 8 years now. It is been a roller coaster tide as there were projects all the times with the challenging timelines. It was intresting to get the things done with the diverse capabilities, talents we have got. Overall it is a very good learning in my career.
Great Company.
IT Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Noida DelhiNovember 24, 2019
Great company to work for. I worked here for 12 years and got the growth opportunities regularly . Learnt a lot . Company gives you a great culture to work in.
Overall good experience
Documentum and Captiva Admin- Level-III (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 20, 2019
Overall good experience
Will recommend this company to my friend
product based company
cab facility available
Nice cubicle and cafeteria
Good work culture
Good learning Curve. Did lot of new experiments, worked across different teams. Good work culture lot of good friends. Different technologies to learn.
dell survey
Hardware Engineer Global support team (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2019
Its a very good place to work in. Its a very good environment for people who are dedicated and eager to learn new things. Can get a good professional and technical experience working in this organisation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

53,676