DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY Employee Reviews

Its an autonomous body. The work culture is too poor. Employees include senior people mostly, which have a dominating factor there. Full of politics.
Assistant Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  INA Colony, Delhi, DelhiJuly 7, 2019
Spoils your career, as I was there on a contract basis. They will not regularise you. They kept us on contract basis as per their requirements and after 5 years they just terminated contract. They have a very backward working. Still works manually, no computerisation system.
Cons
No lunch or tea provided
Government Sector
Intern Planner (Former Employee) –  DelhiOctober 5, 2017
Several paperwork and consultation approvals. Time-consuming and slow to deliver. Advancing the career post is not very flexible. Will have opportunities to mingle with people of similar career backgrounds.
Landscape & Env. Deptt.
Data Entry Operator/Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  ITO NEW DELHIJuly 24, 2017
Typing work for official documentation etc. maintaining records filing, working on DDA's software File Tracking System, assist to PS/PA, internet etc. I have learned from this office many types of work.
Unproffesional behaviour and approach
Intern (Former Employee) –  DelhiJune 4, 2017
Just as one would assume being a government agency: very unprofessional approach and work environment. lLazy staff. But being a government agency: JOB SECURITY
Delhi Development Authority- A milestone in my career.
Consultant HR (Current Employee) –  INA Colony, New DelhiApril 5, 2017
It has a typical government setup, with a vision of "Affordable Housing for All". Its an add on in my resume to gain experience at Delhi Development Authority.Although I am on contract here but here people try to understand my views, sometimes they accepts my views at other times they correct my views.

Here is a motivational work life going on with the vision of
"Either convinced me or get convinced" revolves.Learning so many things in my day today work routines.
Their are many opportunities to make a world class city
Internship Training (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 28, 2017
people are unaware to understand about the future resource. authority should have to understand the potential of the city.
good and cooperative staff with work condition
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMay 26, 2016
very nice experience and there is good point for shift timing are normal. Only the main issue is for less salary to and it is very far from my residence.
Pros
freedom to grow and learn
Cons
not a good salary
architecture and planning
month summer internship (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DLJune 29, 2015
worked on multi -storied group housing project at Narela ,New Delhi in DDA .
worked under senior architects and chief architect .
planning for group housing in narela is done by me with DU cluster designs, site plan. and concept plan also.
Fun work place and supportive
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DLApril 7, 2015
i worked here as DEO. i learned a lot with my seniors like how to tackle work. The management of the office is good about my co-workers they all are supportive, they all are correct me wherever i was wrong. as a DEO i did not found hardest part in my job. an d the most enjoyable part is we all do our work as a team member.