Deepak Foundation

Deepak Foundation Employee Reviews

India11 reviews
It was a wonderful experience working with Deepak foundation. The head and the staff were also supportive and good. I would recommend and would be willing to work again with them.
the working place was very good i learn many things from the organisation and the managements is also good and there was very friendly atmosphere only one thing was bed ex prince job security is low
Need more better opportunity to work... Related to the public health .. and create healthy awareness for the community...
Decrease the ratio of Under Nutrition ..
Superb experience and learning different type of skills. Planning and managing work. Organizes sessions and communication with community. All over I have get good experience.
Good Work Experience My Job Profile. With Group Coordinate field Staff. I like field work with Group Activities . Support team with Handing, i like interigated Village Development Programme.
Pros
I like New Targets & Completed within time sheet.
Cons
No Time limits
It is a ngo which work on a government project. my experience is very good with this organization. i learn very much from this organization. i am thankful for giving me such opportunity.
Very poor for anybody Seeking a Carrier & Growth.
Very Bad Policy of Reporting & Promotions.

Elderly Staff without Any Idea of inflationary

Environment Outside & Salary Structure Around etc..

Lack of All Round Accountability Time Keeping, Assessment of Efficiency etc..

Nursery Teacher Attitude of Seniors Who Lack Even the Most Essential Linguistic Skills.Lack of Assessment & Appreciation.

In Nut Shell Best Place to Waste Anybody's Future.
Pros
Lack of Accountability
Cons
Apple Polishing by Working Long Hours, if there No Proffessional Degree....
Community helping poor aria reporting.And health related documentary. Family health care sarve. I do iec activity. Monthly data sarve. And power point presentation compliantly I presant computer wise.
Its good place but with lot of stress. Freshers will learn a lot while joining this organization but there is always lack of motivation. As salary increment process is very poor/
Encouraging work environment which is really helpful to grow as a professional. Deepak Foundation is an NGO and hence the work culture is quite different than normal corporate life.You will be working for a Social cause under various projects e.g Livelihood of Tribal people, Safe Motherhood etc.

Overall a great place to work.

The management is very helpful in every aspect.
Really good and protective environment for everyone. I learned all basic things at foundation. I was handling several projects there, I worked as a project Manager. I started my job as trainee. Gradually I learned things and received promotions and respect from my seniors.