DBS Bank

DBS Bank Employee Reviews for Treasurer

Treasurer4 reviews
India4 reviews
DBS is Asia's most secured bank. Its challenging to work along with new bank in Indian market but the leanings are awesome. It gives you the sense of self satisfaction as you had created legacy for others.
DBS being my first workplace is very close to my heart. I have learnt to interact with customers on day to day basis, serve the customers by meeting their basic banking requirements and Managed in-person, over-the-phone & email inquiries in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
I have learned team work,handling pressure as well as time management. DBS is a great place to work and I could maintain a balance between both professional and personal life.

The most enjoyable part was meeting new people each day and building long lasting relationships with the clients. However, I did not enjoy the sales profile and hence quitted my job at DBS. But yes DBS has taught me a lot about the corporate world and I am willing to take any challenge henceforth for my personal and professional development.
Pros
fixed working hours, nice atmosphere, celebrating all festivals
Cons
sales pressure
: Accountable for achieving monthly and annual sales targets. Ensure proper implementation and execution of relationship management and investment advisory strategies. Ensure proper sales spread between products. Aim to balance NTB (New to Bank customers) with increase penetration of existing customers to deepen the wallet share.
• Facilitate the distribution of third party investment products viz. PMS, Real Estate, Equities, Mutual funds, Insurance etc to customers, after taking into consideration the risk profile and investment objectives of the said customer. This entails constant interaction with the asset management companies & customers.

• Ensuring complete knowledge on all products and services. Be the leader for resolving all queries and complaints. Ensuring full training and briefing on all product launches and upgrades.

Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Travelling
Overall ok good organisation to work if you are looking at work life balance and
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
career path not well defined