It is one of the best organization to work for .. so many rewards, trainings, collaboration..
You really look at the best of talents while working there .. express tower in itself is big motivation to be worked for.
Its a great place to work with and has a good work culture. DBS has flexible work hours and Work from Home Benefits.
The management and the benefits are extremely good and employee centric.
Great Place to Be
The most enjoyable part of the job is the work life balance and flexibility offered to the employees. The movement from one designation to another is also quite smooth and there are no issues in the managers as well.
Learning to work in a dynamic and growing bank is something which I personally learned from this organisation. They are quite structured and well organised.
DBS bank has given very good opportunities in sales of Home Loans and Loans against property, with proactive and aggressive approach towards business and book building. We are here to build good book and to retain the same with quality after sales service.
DBS Bank has pioneered the art of inspiring the employees to create a culture which encourages innovation and digital environment. A company which has featured in the best places to work truly deserves its spot.
Day starts with quick movements of files to the credit.
Morning time is very Busy.
At Dbs I learned to work with team and finish the work within feasible time with good relation with team members.
Management is good, it provides good facilities to its employees.
At Dbs work culture is good, everyone enjoys the work with fun and hard work.
At Dbs there is quite pressure. Late seating is very common.
At Dbs team is good, everyone work with pressure but also create fun and jokes at workplace.
The company has open culture, great workplace with personal values.
New senior management is working towards bringing change.
Hardest part is too many layers and approval culture.
Company gives you freedom to perform
: Accountable for achieving monthly and annual sales targets. Ensure proper implementation and execution of relationship management and investment advisory strategies. Ensure proper sales spread between products. Aim to balance NTB (New to Bank customers) with increase penetration of existing customers to deepen the wallet share.
• Facilitate the distribution of third party investment products viz. PMS, Real Estate, Equities, Mutual funds, Insurance etc to customers, after taking into consideration the risk profile and investment objectives of the said customer. This entails constant interaction with the asset management companies & customers.
• Ensuring complete knowledge on all products and services. Be the leader for resolving all queries and complaints. Ensuring full training and briefing on all product launches and upgrades.
As a Product Manager, we need to be update ourselves with the type of product offered by the competition bank. Need to find out ways to offer competitive products to our clients. This used to be a challenging job and we had to achieve our monthly target.
. managing operational activities on bank branch counter
. servicing customer for their requirements, queries
• Currently working as Project Leader on Grid base CTS installation & implementation project. Co-coordinating with NPCI-CTS Vendor for proper installation with help of IT support. Training other branch operations staff for CTS process and ensuring their smooth functioning.
• Managing the entire clearing operations at service branch level and ensuring error free transactions.
• Maintaining & reconciling all suspense ac at branch level and report to central reconciliation team.
• Co ordination with RBI for new circulars and necessary process improvement in audit prospective.
• Ensuring BAU is getting processed as per defined CSA.
• Co ordinate with IT support team for necessary changes & improvements in Core Banking solution.
• Suggest branch ops head & management requires process improvements.
• Support function for branch for daily activities.
• Customer services at branch counter for their regular transaction processing.