DBS Bank
DBS Bank Employee Review

Very good work place and team to work with, Nice work culture and good HR Communication with all team.

March 25, 2018
DBS bank has given very good opportunities in sales of Home Loans and Loans against property, with proactive and aggressive approach towards business and book building. We are here to build good book and to retain the same with quality after sales service.
Pros
No free lunches, but good cafeteria.
Cons
Healthcare services at cafeteria.
March 24, 2019
Same roleSame location
Senior Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
The most enjoyable part of the job is the work life balance and flexibility offered to the employees. The movement from one designation to another is also quite smooth and there are no issues in the managers as well. Learning to work in a dynamic and growing bank is something which I personally learned from this organisation. They are quite structured and well organised.
Pros
Work life balance and employee benfits
Cons
Little bit of vision in senior management
June 25, 2018
Same roleSame location
Senior Manager (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Like to be work with such company, better place and funfill workplace. Work life balance. Technology enhancement and newer technology. Process oriented.
October 25, 2020
Same location
Customer portfolio executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I have join dbs on 9th march2020 as a cpe we are open digital salary acount and during the lockdown dbs more focus on insurance in terms of revenue and we sale the insurance every month and try to achive my target