DBS Bank
DBS Bank Employee Review

Average

September 1, 2014
Overall ok good organisation to work if you are looking at work life balance and
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
career path not well defined
March 20, 2017
Same role
Treasure Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
DBS is Asia's most secured bank. Its challenging to work along with new bank in Indian market but the leanings are awesome. It gives you the sense of self satisfaction as you had created legacy for others.
February 26, 2017
Same role
Associate Treasures Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Connaught Place, Delhi
DBS being my first workplace is very close to my heart. I have learnt to interact with customers on day to day basis, serve the customers by meeting their basic banking requirements and Managed in-person, over-the-phone & email inquiries in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
I have learned team work,handling pressure as well as time management. DBS is a great place to work and I could maintain a balance between both professional and personal life.

The most enjoyable part was meeting new people each day and building long lasting relationships with the clients. However, I did not enjoy the sales profile and hence quitted my job at DBS. But yes DBS has taught me a lot about the corporate world and I am willing to take any challenge henceforth for my personal and professional development.
Pros
fixed working hours, nice atmosphere, celebrating all festivals
Cons
sales pressure
August 4, 2020
Same location
Specialist Operations (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Bank was very good and work culture also good but not productive as other bank not good for new learner, there is no one ask for creativity and trying to complete the job within the TAT. Everyone just want to enjoy in DBS culture. One more thing there are HR department are very strong.