DBS Bank

DBS Bank Employee Reviews

India78 reviews
I liked the work culture. Explored many things.Got to learn a lot as this is first job. DBS has flexible working hours and work from home benefits as well . People in all levels are very cooperative.
nice organisation employees are well educated. nice training they provided for me. I learnt good things in my life. i also learnt to behave with new peoples
Good Employee Friendly and Value Driven organisation. Embodies Asian Values and takes good care of employees. Encourages healthy inter personal culture.
Best work-life balance as a policy implemented. Employment benefits and working environment. I have been working at DBS Bank full-time for more than a year.
It was a small team, we worked with a sense of purpose and camaraderie. One of the main challenges was the branch network, we had only eight branches in India at that time (2013-14), and only one in eastern India. It was fun convincing clients to start banking with us irrespective of the absence of a big network of branches and ATMs. As a result each and every client we acquired was served with utmost care, professionalism and empathy. The most satisfying part was when an existing client expressed satisfaction with us and further gave us some good references among his/her colleagues and friends. Word of mouth was our biggest and only advertisement, at that time DBS India had not yet started advertising in print or television. And the most challenging part was striking balance between new time spent on acquisitions and serving existing clients and keeping them happy.
I learned international trade finance, particularly dealing with documentary credit, facilitating export receipts and import payments. As it was a small team , the Management was quite accessible and could be approached for support, with queries and the occasional suggestions.
Pros
Local Conveyance reimbursement, house rent allowance, weekday offs
AP Team sits very long hours. It's not MNC Culture. Senior-level managers watch always how many times leaving the seat. At what time he/she is going etc. Don't see the performance. They see only how much time spending time at the office.
Here you can all the new technologies with a good pace.
Day to day work is a bit high and if you want to learn good technologies , it's a good place..
Happy to work in DBS

Hikes also Good

Cultural Activities are Good

Team outings are good
Cons
It's good place to work and having fun at work.. I will recommend my friend to work in dbs as it is a good place to work. Moreover in a competitive market it help us to develop our knowledge in dbs
Cons
Package is good but no such scope of growth. Management are not that good as they dont want to listen problems and only revenue centric. Customer feedback are also not that good.
It is one of the best organization to work for .. so many rewards, trainings, collaboration..
You really look at the best of talents while working there .. express tower in itself is big motivation to be worked for.
No Respect to colleagues, Managers treat juniors as their slaves. Do not ehave proper plan, vision. Your salary goes to others person. Managers are monarchs.
Good benefits to employees, Good leave policy, Good learning opportunities, Overall a good place to work, nice enviornment.

If we are able to handle pressure, then it is an excellent employer to work for.
Great office in Mumbai with friendly and helpful employees. Employee engagement efforts and taken by management and HR to provide a conducive working environment.
Its a great place to work with and has a good work culture. DBS has flexible work hours and Work from Home Benefits.

The management and the benefits are extremely good and employee centric.

Great Place to Be
I guess company should work on training. Company is good in working terms, people in all levels are very corporative but should help people when they are on process of there on job training..sometimes lack of support knowledge wise.
Cons
No proper guidence.
No work from home option.
No planned work. Agile definition is unknown to them.

No salary balance. No freedom to switch between projects.

HR are just dummy people.
Pros
Free transport and Birthday holiday.
Cons
Everything else.
very good place to work but since it has sensitive data we need to have all the required permissions before installing any software. They use all good techologies
Wonderful place and steep learning curve. The firm provides great opportunities to lead projects of strategic importance to the bank, and take full accountability to even younger management personnel.
Good Industries of dbs bank development bank of Singapore in mount road branch in Chennai
As a good team and working environment of the dbs bank i like
Nice Company with Nice Staff Friendly Atmosphere Supportive People Bosses are really good Overall A good and a Healthy Workplace Strong Team Bonding and Great Commitments
Pros
Friendly Atmosphere
Cons
Salary