Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews

India347 reviews
I'm software developer but however mobile phones are not allowed to us because they are not allowed to BPO employees. Point here is why BPO rules are forced on software development teams.
Good Cafetaria. Gate pass needed for going out of company premises.
Pros
good for freshers only
Cons
dress code, salaries are not competative
Datamatics need to be ready for long working hours and sometimes more work pressure as well. Seniors are understanding and supportive and will appreciate your work but salary and designation enhancement s vnot good.
Good place to work ,Friendly with all,
Togeher Working , TL be like friendly to emplyoes ,some tragets are there to work peacefull place. Special greetings for the best emplyoe monthly
Need to be ready for long working hours and sometimes more work pressure as well. Seniors are understanding and supportive and will appreciate your work but salary and designation enhancement s vnot good. Promotion is based on seniority and not performance.
Pros
Good place to work for Freshers.
Cons
Salary and promotion policies aren't good
Good company to work. It was good for work from home option . As I could not go out and work ( had a small kid). This company was helpful to work from home
Compqny Should work on package which they give.and also should give better facilities for transport as well.should have better atmosphere in which ever location they get an better opportunity to work.
• Handled the tasks of screening, selecting and submitting candidates to job orders within a defined discipline.
• Assigned the tasks of utilizing on-line database, candidate referrals, internet and networking to identify potential candidates.

• Assigned the tasks of negotiating offers with candidates to meet target gross margins of the organization.
Not bad. Many projects given scope. Files executing are challenging to me and better my skills , knowledge about developing and running pages, fonts etc., nice experience.
training was too good, learn much more, management was superb and also workplace culture, the time of leave the office was very hard, the supervisors are so caring.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Datamatics Global Services Ltd?
• Involved in permanent and Contract Staffing.
• Have extensive experience in end to end recruitment cycle.

• Coordinating and interacting with the clients on a daily basis.

• Identify & qualifying the potential candidates for employment at different professional levels through sources like Database, Job portals (Naukri & Monster), networking portals (LinkedIn), databases
I have been working at Datamatics Business Solutions full-time for more than 5 year

Pros

It organizes Cultural programs. It has a fair HR policy. It has growth Opportunities. It does have good work life balance.

Cons

The starting pay is quite less. Also the incentive structure is not rewarding.

To increase the pay for new joinees Research Associates
We had breakfast and lunch from organisation, no chit chat only work, enjoyed working there, coligues were helpful, we used to do different tasks every week to avoid borednes
Nothing Special, only work environment is good, all the ither thjngs should be fine but if you want to come by and see the place and time for the next few days and will be back in the office
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Working People
Nice workplace
Lot to learn

good management

friendly workculture

got good exposure to trade finance domain.

client was axis bank so learnt a lot about the banking domain
After 3 rounds of interview, was hired by Datamatics to work for a client in Bangalore. Initially hired for a 3 months project, contract was extended every 3 months for 3 months. I shifted my family (wife, 7 yr old daughter) to a rented apartment. After 15 months of project, contract was not extended.Even though I was hired for Amazon Web Services skills, client did not make use of those skills as they were using some other technology and did not provide in that technology.In stead of providibg training or repositioning me for projects that used my skills, client manager simply took some candidates from his college, language and did not extend my contract even after 15 months
Can improve a lot. stringent timings and no way to improve the latest technology. Good have a improvement. fine for a fixed shift. little more package will be good.
I would be neutral on this. A stable company with zero debts and is growing. The work life balance will be a bit compromised but not enough value add.
workin place was good ....... they QL and TL they are very frndly with staff and..... no work pressure......office environment is very cool..

management also good.....
Pros
nothing free
Cons
8 hr
Good company if you are willing to work short term.
Will get good exposure and will learn new technologies.

Onsite exposure too based on your project.
Pros
Salary comes on time
Cons
Too many policies, saturday working
Had a great experience with plethora of projects to work upon. Supportive managers who motivated even in the toughest of situations. I learned to not give up and with the help of my seniors i exerted comfortably out of my comfort zone.
Pros
motivating seniors, flexible approach to work
Cons
micro management
Work life balance and great company. Great colleagues and good learning curve with massive opportunities.

However, the top management seems to be biased and if you work in the same company for years, salary does not increase as per market rates.