Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Senior Executive Coordinator18 reviews
India18 reviews
• Handled the tasks of screening, selecting and submitting candidates to job orders within a defined discipline. • Assigned the tasks of utilizing on-line database, candidate referrals, internet and networking to identify potential candidates. • Assigned the tasks of negotiating offers with candidates to meet target gross margins of the organization.
Not bad. Many projects given scope. Files executing are challenging to me and better my skills , knowledge about developing and running pages, fonts etc., nice experience.
There is no care on employees.. And lot of pressure to work... No time to relax... No fun activities were conducted... Overall job security was not there
Pros
Shift timing
Cons
Daily over time
Good experience with good working conditions throughout the whole.company alongwith good staff and employees to work with. Probably a satisfactory experience to work with Datamatics.
Pros
Not free. Services were paid
Cons
12 hours sometimes
Their is no scope of creativity, i did not find any such cons to mention. Learned and Grew Professionally.Too much politics. Managers can break your career if they don't like you. HR is powerless.
Good one Company, Time to time payment facility, Good Working Horus and working place. Co-oppressive Team Company management is good. enjoyable this job
Datamatics Global Services is a really good opportunity I received to work with. The work Environment especially my lead manager team is one of the best team to work with. My Lead's Managers Trust in me to that she provided more and new learning opportunities in managerial role. The only issue is of the less salary we receive here.
Pros
FLexible work Hours, Work from home option
Cons
Less Salary
I have learned lots of here Management is ok Co-workers is good & help full hardest part to client coordination I enjoyed most of part of the job
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Best work culture at nashik location, but salary is not sufficient as per work doing the people. management is time pass only.
Pros
culture best
Cons
low salary
• Daily Operations of the Accounts & Administration Department. • Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement. • Prepare Cheque For Payment And Cheque Receipt. • Perform Internal Audit. • Prepare Monthly Reports Of Vehicle Purchase & Sales and Spare Part Purchase & Sales. • Prepare and Responsible for TDS, VAT, SERVICE TAX etc. • Review Accounting records & transactions of Accuracy. • Receive & Process all Invoices, Expenses forms and requests for Payment and Receipt. • Maintain Customer Account Statements.
You will get new opportunities to learn a lot from this company. The co-workers are very helpful and kind. If you get stuck up in any crisis, the senior come forward readily to help. The best part is you will get good cliental exposure and learn the tactics to crack deals and understand corporate culture
a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job
Cons
Since YE 2008, I have got opprtunity to improve my skills. i.e. Effeciecy in MS-Office, Business ethics
Pros
Good workplace
normal - meeting target and quality Working with team, planning and execution of work, how to balance between authorities and responsibilities, effective training programs, team management, motivating the team members . management also good here CO WORKERS ARE COOPERATIVE REALLY FACED SO MANY CHALLENGES DURING MY INITIAL DAYS. my friends are very good in this place to learn all projects
Pros
you can listen to music on headphones
Cons
salary
Everyday in office was a very good day for me. Learned good things from the management and how to be positive and face the problems in any situation. Co-workers were very friendly with me. There was no hardest part in that job because all the work which was given to us was completed before the deadlines with a good quality and productivity as well. We use to celebrate all the festival grandly is the company.
Very fast and steep learning curve. Lots of benefits for the employee. Provides good training. Separate floor for providing training.
We are enjoying working in Global Services Ltd. Our day start with wishing Greeting s of day..I have learned many things from Datamatics for example Time Management, People Management, How to work under pressure. Management of Datamatics is very Co-operative & Supportive.
Pros
Josh Events
Cons
Na
The things seen in the company is fabulous and the company provides a remarkable growth to its employees. I have learned the project management skills as well as handle different types of situation.
Pros
shift flexibility, canteen facility
Cons
low increment in salary