Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive27 reviews
India27 reviews
Company office have nice corporate look with ac. But even after that they treat you like slaves. You have to works for average 12 hrs including overtime. Working under continuous presser. No shift timing for boys, like you will get any shift in night whatever they want you. So it's sure you will soon going to hospital if join company. ONLY ONE PRO THAT IF YOU TAKE EXPERIENCE IN DGSL, YOU CAN EASILY FIND BANK JOBS.
This company teach me lot of things, it teach how to work, respect, job guidance.. it gave me a wonderfull team and i really thankful for my team members
Learning is provided very good company enhance skills and also various aspect of good company and also very well organised company with good facilities and good work culture
I joined Datamatics as a Fresher after my graduation. So I loved to work in this organisation. I used to enjoy all my work duties and responsibilities. Most of the time organization restructuring so to cope up with that.
Pros
Annual Parties, Festival gifts
Cons
Healthcare
When i joined, they made me to fill many many forms. Salary is too less. Shift timings are not appropriate (It's total harrasement for male). And you will need to do 4 overtime daily for 20+ days in month.
Pros
2 Times Tea/Coffee, Experience Certificate
Cons
Unpredictable shifts, 4 hrs overtime daily, very very very low salary, no mobile inside work premises, short break
Its a really great place to people who wants to start there career in BPO. they provide good opportunities specially for the people from the commerce background.
No increment at all at the company. No paid holidays nothing for the employee so it was a very bad experince to work with its worst BPO in nashik. Do not join.
Love my company because my first company so only I like to work that place but salary was not enough to me If ur increase our salary package we all working our company for years.now fresher's git job here but salary is an negative thing in our company
It was a good place to work being a fresher and joined this company got new opportunities nd new things to learn...great experience to share.good workplace
Pros
Celebrations of festivals
Good environment for women, shift timing is also prefferable for married women.provided internal training for employee like personality development , corss trainig are also given.
Pros
Internal Training
Cons
Good Environment
Good Management, No Payment Issue, All Facility Available, Reputed company Organization, Helping behavior, i experience is very good, But I Not growth.
Pros
Lunch canteen facility available
Cons
Eight Hours working Shift
i had enjoyed my work with colleagues, work environment was great. I had learned many management skills from respected managers and team leaders. I had learned Motivational skill, work management skill, floor Etiquates etc.Hardest part of job is to impress managers. Most Enjoyable part is datamatics is annual award function and Quarterly Meets.
Datamatics is completely professional and world class organization. It has great system to work with. It purely no-nonsense. A typical day at work is setting goal to daily work, make plan, carry out it efficient and productive manner. I have learned many things in datamatics. It is great organisation that supports learning and personal develpments. Management in company is purely professional, disciplned and supportive.
From the business model to the culture, I'm so impressed and pleased to be working here.Indeed is a great place to start a career. fun and teaches an individual team work. A typical day starts off with free coffee and you're already motivated to start working. Throughout the day you make calls and send out e-mails.
A day when there was heavy rain struggled & managed to reach office. Hiring needs & process. Management with global standards. Convincing resources at the time of joining. Celebrated Diwali festival with endless joy. Enjoying my work with professionalism.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Too long distance
At DGSL, I had German newspaper project. The German gothic language which was trending in 18th and 19th century. I learned German language basic vocabulary and I have known some location and personalities in the history of Germany. When it comes to management, the company had provided a very good team manager as well as team leader (TL). My co-workers were cordial and focused at work. Many a times we were solving project flaws through time to time discussions. Hardest part of the job was to analyse the Gothic language and some basics regarding German language. Every person in our project was unable to go through the whole process due to lack of grasping of that language. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be known the vocabulary and gothic font's style.
Cons
Na
My experience at Datamatics was very good. Colleagues and seniors were really very helpful and kind. As it was my first job, I learned many things like time management, leadership qualities, hardwork, etc.
Management can be more dynamic. I felt they are bit sluggish. Otherwise, it is a good company to work with, though appraisals were very less.
Pros
Work and personal life balance
Cons
Less appraisal
Sales skill Project management relationship management vendor management
Pros
flexibility
Cons
less growth
• Telephone / Electric Bills Payment and maintaining cost. • Handling Petty Cash. • Stationery, Printing & Xerox Expenses. • Processing the Admin related bills. • Handling staff Attendance records. • Making Invoice. • Checking the required equipments of the organization. • Shipping the equipments to the particular clients.
DGSL is good company, it has good management. But job is not physible in terms of Payment scale