Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews for Associate

Associate19 reviews
India19 reviews
The kind of job iam looking at is always in its DNA and its work culture is good.so iam looking forward for a great opportunity with your company fortunes and its growth.
Pros
The data on is very good
Cons
The time says all
Overall company is okay needs improvement like work wise and even they have to select suitable candidates to he higher post.Simply wasting money on the people witg zero knowledge.
Best culture to work and management is best and getting salary on time friendly environment culture program held in office different festivals organised by company.
Good company to work. It was good for work from home option . As I could not go out and work ( had a small kid). This company was helpful to work from home
training was too good, learn much more, management was superb and also workplace culture, the time of leave the office was very hard, the supervisors are so caring.
Here i learn a lot of things like- how to handle client, how to talk to him, and most important thing how to know about actual problem in our system. This is my first job and i have learn a lot of thing about AFC System.
It was a due time when Alstom Grid and General Electric collaborated together and it was amazing moment enjoying with the higher authority to work with...........

Management is little weak but amazing place to work
Cool environment.
Freshers get a lot to learn but the pay scale is below expectations.

Management is very good.

The organization provides the related training to its associates.
Good startup company to start ypur career. It has a great learning experience and had a great culture of work with a cooperative management. It was my pleasure to pe a part of this company.
It was a plastic molding factory,was working there as admin assistant, contact customer care for troubleshooting of the machine and looking after payrolls, payments, overtimes invoices etc.
No growth,less salary, frequently changing hr policies.
Working here fr last 6 months. shift people to different projects frequently,very less salary. No proper canteen service
Pros
No pros as such
Cons
Traveling expence
Project not worth as per employers education.
Not good for freshers.

Bad politics played between team leader and manager.

Very strict rules despite of low salary
Pros
free coffee
Cons
worst targets
Hi,

i have joined here as a fresher level and worked on pl\sql coding but due to contract i have to left that company and salary issue was there because i was not on permanent role.
Pros
canteen
Cons
opportunity to take over the responsibility
To work with an organization offering a responsible, challenging and creative work profile, a conductive work culture and a continuous learning environment, where my skills and knowledge can be utilized and honor.
I am a free lancer, working as a general transcriber. All my colleagues are very cooperative and helpful, they helped me in learning new things every time, they motivate me.
Pros
Can work at any time i wish
Cons
Nothign as such
Responsibilities:
 Finalization of accounts relating to U. S. Tax
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long ours
I worked at Datamatics as a Knowledge Based Associates doing data processing jobs from home. I learnt to work on various projects. As I have worked on different projects I have become apt in using various softwares. The management and the coworkers were very good who were always helpful. The hardest part of the job was the time limits wherein some projects were to be completed in hours time after we received it. We could work at our convenience
I am like to a live target work with all team.
I am do my job with 100 % accuracy with no error.
Pros
30 minut
Cons
16 hours in a day
Managing work as a Junior Lead of particular Jurisdiction in my case it was ALABAMA STATE JURISDICTION, Time Target, Quality check, Feedback Review, Root Cause Analysis, Extension of work timings due to time constrain, Knowledge of Process, Client meetings, Analysis of U.S. Legislation, Guide to technician, Communication skill etc.