Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu20 reviews
The kind of job iam looking at is always in its DNA and its work culture is good.so iam looking forward for a great opportunity with your company fortunes and its growth.
Pros
The data on is very good
Cons
The time says all
Typical Indian company with all the seniors are working for a long period and have traditional working culture.Provided a platform for the freshers after graduation.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Monetary benefits
it is a nice environment to work and comfortable zone.. i learned more information about the business outsourcing process from DATAMATICS.. i got a wonderful working experience..
Love my company because my first company so only I like to work that place but salary was not enough to me If ur increase our salary package we all working our company for years.now fresher's git job here but salary is an negative thing in our company
Review is the major role of this job. I understand about Healthcare process and industry. Everyday work was so interested that easily did day to day task very easily.
Cons
This is my first company. I learned more knowledge about this filed. My Co-staffs and my manger to share our experience in this field to shared the knowledge to improve my skills in professional and personal life to help to us.
Often they change the work that assigns to us and the new work will need different skill set which will need more time to learn.
Pros
8 hours total login hours
Cons
Salary not matching with Industry standard
I am proud to work in this company past years i learn d in IT operation i love my company i am not interest to move to any other company, my management supporting very well to us,good experiences to me working for this company good team supporting we are playing cricket torments regularly we went to picnic every March end
Pros
if i ll worked n sunday they ll provied lunch
Cons
picnic tour
Datamatics is a BPO company i was working as a junior officer BPO operations. In content management, i was working a department called Indexing. i was working there for 5 yrs. two years i was worked there as a full time employee after that worked as a freelancer.
To work with an organization offering a responsible, challenging and creative work profile, a conductive work culture and a continuous learning environment, where my skills and knowledge can be utilized and honor.
All level employees and management are very nice.They are very serious workers.I like their dedication.But its very bore.I am willing to work in a free mind.Here i met the opposite environment. That's why i decided to resign the job.
1.A typical day would be checking my emails,attending meetings. 2.Learning many new things about job. 3.Discussing about job and chatting on sports to co-workers 4.Fun part is culturals,gamesteam outing in office. 5.harder part was some co-workers did not have good communication skills.
Pros
Discounted lunch coupons, Grocery coupons, coffee
Cons
No soda vending machine
Its good and easy one then we are enjoyed to work there and also my team leading persons are very good persons and easily adopted to the company its like a family of these concern
Pros
they are not provided the lunch
Cons
Its good company but no life balance work in this company. shift timing is worst for second shift and night shift. no incentives and no performance grade in this company for employers.
Its a nice project job very analytical and challanging. hardest part of the job most enjoyable part of the job
• 3 years of Experience in IT field with main focus on Windows, • Proficiency in implementing Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Administration of Windows Desktop & server, Mac Desktop, • Strong analytical and problem solving skills. A fast learner with minimum guidance.
I have well sound in DTD & XSLT developing, XML coding, Quality assurance in mentioned field. I have planned man power, team management, project deliveries as per the customer requirements in our organization.
I can learn skill development I have working enjoyeable days
Pros
Free snakes
I have learned lot in this company. Work culture is good. They treat friendly. Understands the mentality of workers. Proper appreciation. Offers appropriate leaves
The best part about the company is the way festivals are celebrated.I had wonderful co-workers there.