Datamatics Global Services Ltd
Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Review

God company

May 25, 2020
I enjoy to work there. There are good employee benefits. In US tax session Datamatics hire bulk of employees on contract of fore month from dec to april. It is god fpr freshers. Company has good policies for woman safety and there are good people working with it. We learn lots of think.
April 14, 2017
Same role
Tax Associate (Former Employee) - Nashik, Maharashtra
Dgsl company is one of best it company in india. I worked here for 6 months of tax season. During this season, I have learned everything about computer. But, there were drawback that this tax system was of usa and hence no practical importance of that job in our practical routine and therefore, I left that job
March 24, 2017
Same role
US Tax Associate (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
This is my first company and i got good experience while working. Good professional life. company concentrating on employees personal development that is most acknowlegable things.
September 19, 2020
Web Developer (Current Employee) - Nashik, Maharashtra
I'm software developer but however mobile phones are not allowed to us because they are not allowed to BPO employees. Point here is why BPO rules are forced on software development teams. Good Cafetaria. Gate pass needed for going out of company premises.
Pros
good for freshers only
Cons
dress code, salaries are not competative