Datamark, Inc Employee Reviews

Just know it is a job!
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 19, 2019
If you do your work and follow polices all will be fine. Mangement will listen you have to use proper way to approach issues! Wonderful co workers and supervisors.
Pros
Muliple work shifts paychecks dont bounce.
Cons
Befits could be improved
It was high stress
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 13, 2019
They overwork you and don't pay you any more than your initial raise if that. They have no compensation for the overtime and it's excessive. No life-work balance and you are expected to do the overtime.
Worse place EVER! And it’s the management
na (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 1, 2019
Let me start in the beginning! I honestly thought there was potential for this company to grow. As much as these managers expect the “the best” out of you. However you push and do your best and they are no happy. They want you to be in teams. How can that be when supervisors are being besties with their employees. Management are SERIOUSLY not knowledgeable. And WILL not help you! No matter how much you ask. No matter how much you request the help THEY. WILL. NOT. HELP. YOU. even when they say they will. There is a certain manager the project lead who lost her son in a car accident. That is when things turned for the worse. And I mean FOR THE WORSE!!! This particular manager is not worthy. She causes problems for the ENTIRE company. Such a stupid person overall. I’m sorry to say. But do not work here. EVER!!!! Don’t even get me started with pay. They will pay you so low because of the Bonus program that shouldn’t even be implemented which is stupid and a way to steal from you. This company will not help you with your cost of living. No matter how hard you put your time in. This company should have gone under but gotten an extension for 7 more years? Maybe it could help. Maybe it will be 7 more miserable years. For someone who has been through this company for 3 years. It was 3 years that I have wasted. Do not even bother going to HR. They are just as worse.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything I just explained.
Mail Handler (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 24, 2019
Everything needed is in one place don't have to go out to often for lunch cause the place has many restaurant options to eat at. Able to eat at your desk and have a light snack if desired during working hours.
Great Growing Company
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 17, 2019
A great part time job! The night supervisors and site manager are always willing to help and answer any questions or help with any issues you may encounter.

Shifts vary enough to fit into anyone's schedule!
It would be a great job for retired folks looking to supplement their income as the shifts do vary.

If you are a motivated worker, with a good work ethic, you will be fine working for DataMark.
A great part time job
Mail Processor (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 16, 2019

Shifts vary enough to fit into anyone's schedule!

As with any job, you are paid to do your job, do your job, you won't have any conflicts or issues.

Training is provided on company time.
Pros
Praise for a job well done
Cons
Part time hours should be expanded
Great Co Workers
Mailroom Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 9, 2019
Datamark is a great place to work. The team is talented and enjoyable. The overall culture and work ethic of most of the staff is positive and inspiring.
Pros
Great team, good hours and room to grow and learn.
Cons
Insurance rates and yearly pay raises.
No training pay
mailroom (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 28, 2019
You don't get paid to train new employees and the supervisor and site leader don't even know the job. Why do we have to do their job/ have a lead person we cant even understand. fired good people but managers don't have to come to work. This week the lead cant even answer walks away and is rude but we have to train the people no one helps. Good co workers and the job could be good if the Texas people came back and they paid you for what you do. promises bonuses and nothing they say is true now that manager left.
Pros
good coworker
Cons
no pay for training
Poor management
Mailroom (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 27, 2019
Some people can do whatever they want and others get wrote up for missing work. They fired good people and kept bad ones. The site leader can’t do any of the jobs. when the Texas people were there they worked on the floor and helped complete work. There is no raises, no bonus pay, insurance you can’t afford. Now that is is bad leader don’t even waste ur time. The good part is some of the managers and my co workers.
Pros
Good con worker
Cons
No raise
Nice people to work with but always sent home early.
Open and inspect (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 25, 2019
When interviewing for the job they said that making bonus was optional but then there were employees being threatened to lose their job if they didn’t meet bonus. Manager wasn’t fair. Others wouldn’t come to work or would take 1hr and 40min lunch breaks and wouldn’t get in trouble but then you’d have some clock in a minute late and get written up. She was so worried about people not going to OT that she would send her select few home early ALL the time and give our work to her favorites and let them get their 40 hrs.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Pay wasn’t good especially if there is no way to move up in the company.
Productive and easy going work place
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 15, 2019
Datamark takes really good care of their employees. Managers make sure that you understand what is expected of you and if you have any questions, hr, managers and team leads are available for questions. They are very welcoming and are always happy to help in case that you don't understand something.
Great people and great place
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 15, 2019
The people are welcoming and helpful, the supervisors come around and make sure you have everything you need along with the HR team who also checks up on you. As long as you show up on time and do your work, they are willing to help and ensure you succeed.
Where is the change DATAMARK???
Mailroom (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 14, 2019
All these bad reviews and nothing has changed... the talent acquisition person asked for reviews so she can report it to the higher ups, so if all these bad reviews are being reported then where is the change? Why ask for something if things aren’t going to change? Site leader has no idea what he’s doing. He’s only even worked in warehouses and is trying to run the Mailroom like a warehouse. Some people are held accountable, others aren’t. Management doesn’t know what they’re doing. Supervisors are terrible, there’s one that’s ok. None of the supervisors learned how to do a majority of the work so they are constantly asking their employees how to do things. So if the supervisors don’t know what they’re doing, why are they in that position? A supervisor is supposed to be in place to help employees and enforce rules. The pay is low on all levels, except management, which they in no way deserve higher pay when they do no work. The benefits and PTO are a joke. No pay when they close work for snow. They train new people with other new people without even asking if they are comfortable with it. I think Texas needs to come back and observe some more because they shouldn’t have left until they knew exactly what was going on. They put the wrong people in the wrong positions and now there’s no going back.
Pros
Some coworkers are nice
Cons
Benefits, Pto, pay, management, lack of structure
Worst job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 5, 2019
The pay is 9.00 with promises of bonus. The people there for years can sometimes make more money. No training happen was there 2 weeks and was expected to know everything. I ran from that place and still get job alerts they are always hiring cause no one stays there after thy get pay and find out. Trapped fall for the greedy trap and believe lies my friends there are lookin 4 new jobs the benefits suck and you won’t make bank.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Bad pay benefits
Snow policy, manger, good co workers
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 4, 2019
The job is good. My co workers help me. I work with cool people. The pay is ok but you can’t afford the benefits. 250 for insurance a week. The weather policy is to be followed like Pheaa but they don’t pay you when they close. Pheaa did so how is it the same?
The leader didn’t tell us we were not getting paid. He only talks when it is to tell you to work overtime and then it is cancelled. He doesn’t make it clear about the snow pay. Which is none. I need my money . The training is none. Your co workers train each other. It could be a place to lay down but no one can afford the insurance or deal with the leader.
Pros
Good co workers Off early
Cons
Manager benefits snow pay
Look for a new job
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 28, 2019
The pay is not changing and no raises! Why review me or why care about the rules when there ain’t a reward
No yearly raises or 90 day when they hire you. Nothing zilch. The job is good. I like the people and the stuff we do. I don’t want a new job but I can’t make it here. The leader is a sham. He doesn’t do nothing. Bring back the Texas people and give me a raise and I will stay if not kiss this worker goodbye. Most of us work hard and get the job kicked out and where is the raise? Fire the people doing nothing and give us their money. Who can get healthy insurance when you make nothing and the insurance is 200 a paycheck come on get real.
Pros
Good friends. Like my job
Cons
Manager and pay
It’s ok.
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 24, 2019
If you’re a favorite of management, you can basically do whatever you want in there, get away with anything, but if you’re not a favorite then that’s when they’ll try to do their job and follow the rules by the book. There are people there who start drama with a lot of people, people who hardly follow the hand book, but still have their jobs. HOW SWAY?!

Our new site manager is a joke, only feels certain jobs are worth paying overtime for, when all the work needs to be done and all of the work is important, but will fuss and nag when the “less important” work isn’t caught up. Their training process is a joke, because there isn’t one. They show you how to do something once or twice then get their undies in a bunch when it’s not done correctly.

They give us a quota to meet, which is unrealistic because the work is a chain reaction. If someone messes up and it’s not caught, it’s more than likely going to mess up your quota as well. Which is far from fair!

I miss the people from Texas that’s ere originally up here. They were nice and took time to explain your job and actually train you.

Most of the co-workers are really nice and great to get along with, they’re also willing to help you whenever you ask.
Pros
Decent pay, plenty of OT. Nice coworkers
Cons
Bad training. Bad benefits. MINIMUM PTO per-check. Management.
Low pay rate and no raises and benefits are expensive
Mailing room (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 13, 2019
the pay rate is low there is no way you can make enough money to pay for insurance. we are the working poor. the insurance would take my whole pay check. the manager micro manages and is rude. The supervisors are good and want to help but the manager runs the place like a prison. there is no chance to get raises. I love what I do at work and I am waiting to see if the pay can change. I don't want to leave but money may make me find a new job. my co workers are nice and work hard. we all deserve more money.
Pros
good co workers and good hours
Cons
manager and pay
Low pay rate and no raises and benefits are expensive
Mailing room (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 13, 2019
Pros
good co workers and good hours
Cons
manager and pay
poor pay and one bad manager
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 13, 2019
Good hours, bad pay. You don't make enough to pay for the benefits. work with positive people or else I would have quit. need to make more money or give cheaper benefits. when the texas people left the rela manager showed he is not like the other ones. treats us like we are prisoners. No help. I like what I do and the job is fast. need better pay and vacation time off. iw ant to stay and grow there and hope the managers come back
Pros
Mailroom

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamark, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8