Fast paced, high pressure
Director of Materials (Former Employee) – Chatsworth, CA – January 28, 2015
Data Direct Networks – Data Storage Infrastructure for Web-Scale and High-Performance Computing
• Execute a Procurement cost savings program for controller components by 15% ($13,500,000.00). End of 2011 achieved $10,800,000.00 (80% of goal).
• Increase On time supplier delivery performance from 75% to 95%, achieved 85%.
• Inventory Reduction Program of $14,000,000.00 by $7,000,000.00. Dec. 2011, $6,840,000.00 (98% of goal).
• Successfully completed the transition of DDN’s Top Level Assemblies from a Tier 1 Contract Manufacturer in Northern California (Flextronics) to a different Tier 1 Contract Manufacturer located in Guadalajara, Mexico (Sanmina).
• Negotiated, managed, and successfully developed relationships with Key Suppliers that enabled DDN to ship at or exceed revenue goal for 18 consecutive quarters while increasing total company revenue by 20% per year.
Punitive Management Style