The culture here is very good.
We are getting balanced salary hikes.
People here are very supportive.
The work is nice as its a product based based company so you will get to learn a lot have thingsalong with the new challanges.
The work life balance is the major highlight of this workplace and the work culture is lenient with flexible working hours. The salary and benefits may not be satisfactory considering the competitive market.
Company is quite good worldwide but in India, they are not paying enough good as compared to our competitors.
Management does not care much , if somebody leaves the organization
Few managers are really nice like mine, but not all.
1. Work life balance is excellent
2. Yearly increment is good if not great.
3. Managers handle team in a good way, but they're too lenient and don't give honest feedback to them who are not doing job efficiently.
1. Limited career growth opportunities.
2. Limited technologies, mostly JAVA, .Net and C++
Management involve in fake revenue to increase share price. Very french centric and lazy company with no growth for non french
Lot of policy changes without inpact study, only decision at Velizy office all othet offices just shadow branches