Daimler AG

Daimler AG Employee Reviews

Found 96 reviews matching the search See all 1,350 reviews
Decent company
Parts Supply Chain Executive (Current Employee) –  Kanchipuram, Tamil NaduFebruary 25, 2020
Good learning atmosphere for freshers .
Would get exposed to a lot of opportunities and one must be open to accept and deliver the expected results.
Overall good company to begin the career.
Productive and fun workplace, cannot expect long term plans.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 9, 2020
Top officials are not experienced and are there for a short term of 3 to 5 years. Only their individual goals. Over all company and management is good but lacks right people in right place.
Cons
Long work hours
Work Life Balance, Good Package
Manager Facility Operations (Current Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 8, 2020
Enhance my professional carrier by regular Behavioral and Technical trainings in Integrated Training Centre. Green field projects experience improved by leadership skills , work place culture is good.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 2, 2020
No complains, good company to work. Supporting people and encourage to excel in your area. They always thrive to build their applications to ease the business.
Good environment but timing is not suitable for me and i have some financial problems.management was very good
Finance Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 20, 2020
Good environment but timing is not suitable for me and i have some financial problems.management is very good and my team is very cooperative.
I have learned a lot of things like SAP work , team work etc. In this company it helps me to improve my skills and personal development a lot. So thanks to everyone who supported me during my work period......
Well Established company
Project Manager - Planning & Resourcing (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 16, 2020
Not good for freshers.
Everything is established and only fine tuning is day to day work.

if someone needs to learn something, they should opt for Tier 1 company and then pursue for Company like Daimler
Good Place to work
Global Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Oragadam, Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 10, 2019
Will have Global Collaboration to work and people here are friendly. However, during recession, things turn abnormal and a panicky situation. Will take time to settle to normal.
Good company to start the carrier
Specialist, Manager, Product Engineering (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 5, 2019
Good company to start the carrier, but everyone will be busy to meet their target hence you may get less help from others. You need to be proactive to understand the problem and solve by yourself.
Very bad company and lot of politics
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 3, 2019
most idiotic company ever, you need to shoe cleaner to live there, additionally, you will never have growth

managers are the use of nothing cause they are living in Daimler because they cannot find job anywhere else.
Best company
ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  OMR CHENNAINovember 29, 2019
It's a best company... I really happy to do job in Daimler... It's a benz company.. I dream get true when i joined there... ..
But now I'm not there in Daimler because of they are doing cost cutting.. I am really upset..
Good company
Senior Manager Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 10, 2019
Fantastic place to work.
Great value of employees.
Not just pay scale but all equal policy and work and personal life balance culture help employees motivated for better output in any working areas.
Global Exposure with High Work-Life Balance
Area Manager- BharatBenz trucks (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 5, 2019
Daimler is a global giant and one of the best companies to work for in India when it comes to overall work life balance.

Pros:

1. 5 days working. Good work life balance
2. Global exposure.
3. Very good travel policy.
4. Fair treatment to the employees.

Cons:

1. Compensation not the best in the industry, annual increment also pretty low.
2. Elevation process is slow and unreliable.
Fun workplace and lot of opportunites
Solution Architect, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 14, 2019
One of the Best place to work and lot and lot opportunities to pickup, Very nice supportive and encouragement from the Leadership. Excellent scope to access ongoing projects
I finished my 2 months in-plant training at DAIMLER INDIA COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, oragadam Chennai.
INTERNSHIP (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 12, 2019
I finished my 2 months in-plant training at DAIMLER INDIA COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, oragadam Chennai and had a great experience working on-field and provided them with 2 project proposals for safety measures in welding plant
Don't go
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2019
Highly biased and unfair organisation. In case it's your first organisation and you are a female your career would end even before it could start properly.
Very very nice company
Boat apparantice (Current Employee) –  Pdi vccAugust 7, 2019
Very well workers. Company management also perfect. Use to improve my knowledge and skill. Such a wonderful life given for me.but one year only that is the one and only drawback.
Pros
Free lunch, bus, night shift snacks
Fun workplace
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 11, 2019
Lots of opportunities to learn and grow within the organisation
Opportunities for international exposure
Compensation is on par with the industry standards
Daimler Financial Services, a GPTW company!
SENIOR MANAGER - CREDIT ANALYSIS (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 10, 2019
At Daimler Financial Services India Pvt Ltd, your work-life balance is respected. The company is one among the GPTW companies in the world and it has every reason to be there. Most of the colleagues are matured and understand the personal space of their peers. The company provides plenty of opportunities for people who are willing to take additional responsibilities and learn new schemes of work. This is a top notch work place, for every reason.
Manager - Procurement (Current Employee) –  ChennaiJune 11, 2019
Impressive to learn and work, new learnings of process and system. Work life balance has to be improved. Equal opportunities to be provided for all employees.
Pros
Weekend off
Cons
Work life balance, personal growth
Good
Junior engineer in production (Current Employee) –  ChennaiApril 4, 2019
Its a good company having a good diversity and learning section with smart process
Then it can be a good platform for a growing managers to enhance the skills with standards
Then it would be good culture follwed in daimler to empower people to take the new Ideas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daimler AG. Our community is ready to answer.