Cvent

Cvent Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader4 reviews
India4 reviews
Productive & Good Leadership
It's been good working with Cvent. I got supportive boss as well as collegue at work place. It's employee centric company & provides good amount of salary.
challenging work environment
Always striving for process efficiency
Overall Business Exposure

India Management is slow

Working hard is the only culture

Staying Back late hours

Full Accountability and Responsibility of your tasks
Productive in hard time
I manage contracts implementation team with SF administration, at the month of December 2013, we implemented approx 4800 contracts. At the morning of 31st december 2011 we started implementing contracts at 8:00 and at the time of leaving from office by 7:30 PM , I got another work of SF administration which took me and my team another 4 to 5 hours to cover and at the end we got success implemented all the contract and made the invoicing done on the 4th business day. I have learned to keep planning and importance always on high priority. Usually 4 of my team memeber works in US shift, and rest 5 of us works in Indian shift, after this month close I was able to manage each month close till date. Apart from this my co-worker are very hard working and co-operative. They are ever ready for due to the business reasons, sometime their are scenario when they afraid to but on that time i talk to them understand their problem and try to manage both their importance business need to be solve at same priority. To manage the team is the hardest part of my Job and most enjoyable part as well.
Pros
We always have monthly team lunch
Prodictive
its a great place to work for.
company mission- Our mission is to transform the events and meetings industry. Our software platform disrupts the traditional processes for the event planners who organize events and the venues that host them, creating more value for the entire events and meetings ecosystem.